Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nobby.nobbs

1gb Memory Stick

i've changed my pda from sony palm system to pocket pc. i have a one month old 1gb memory stick for sale. perfect condition.

made by sansdisk memory stick pro. usable in any pda or camera that takes memory sticks.

cost me over 100english pounds i'll sell for 70 pounds or nearest offer. would rather give the discount to member of the community than some muggle.

MEMORY stick? Shouldn't you be selling meat on a stick, or on a bun, or something like that?

go back to the books. you're thinking about a different character, cut my own throat dibbler. nobby nobbs is one of the police.

Ouch that is like $120.00 US. I have seen the 1gb stick for $60.00 US. I know I lived in England for 3yrs and prices can be high but tech prices seem really high now. O' well there go the idea of moving back, guess we'll just visit the inlaws then.

cheers

welcome to the con that is living in the united kingdom.

basically anything that can be bought in america tend to cost the same number of dollars as pounds regardless of exchange rate. trust me the price of this stick is good for england. i paid over 100 pounds for it new and had i gone for sony product it would be loads more!

want to start an import company with me!