Prizes, Prizes, Prizrs

Rogue_monkey

Haven't heard a word so I guess I won the same thing that was in their huge white buckets... nothin'

I called yesterday on my way northbound through North Bay. Yes they have done the draw and results will be posted soon.

and Hey TT, :D give them a break!. The prizes they offer are better than the usual McToys. The point of these was education on local ecology and history. So the free containers were a little big.

( BTW They are switching to a new smaller rubbermaid ones. )

Murfster

We have completed the draw but as there are well over 300 prizes it is taking us a while to compile the names and to contact the winner's. Once we have contacted the winner's....and if we recieve their permission we will post the names of the winner's who have given us permission to do this. I ask for your patience as these things take time and as many of you know (b/c you were here for "Cache In"). There aren't many of us working on this rather large project.

Thanks for your patience and we will post something as soon as we have gotten permission from the winner's.

Amanda DesJardine Northern Ontario GPS Treasure Hunting Project Assistant.

Edited by CEC
I know it's only your first day back at work and all, but put something on your webpage so I can know where to go to pick up my canoe!

Mike

Your wish is my command! Not the canoe part....but there is now a message on the front page of the Northern Ontario GPS Treasure Hunting website explaining where we are at in the draw process and when and how people will know if they have won a prize. So please be patient with us and we will get you guys your prizes a quickly as humanly possible.

Edited by CEC

Well well well! I recently discovered we were the lucky winners of the canoe! Thanks Amanda and Bill and the CEC for organizing such an amazing treasure hunt! It was a great adventure to be involved in. I can't wait for the next round of caches! Thanks again!

Hey Pockets...we would love to take you for a paddle...just as long as you stay INSIDE the boat :o

Connie&Keith

Well, folks, all prize winner's have been contacted. If you received an email from NOGPSTH then congradulations! If you did not receive an email, then get out there and find those caches this spring/summer/fall and it could be you who receives an email next year. Thank you everyone who searched, saw, learned, and stayed a while with the Northern Ontario GPS Treasure Hunt!

Edited by CEC