"retro" Action Figures?

Hello!

I was just thinking... I was wondering what everyone thinks of this as an idea for trade items? I bought a lot of 80s action figures (no package, good condition, clean) a while ago when what I really wanted was a a few certain figures that were included in the bunch... I have some from He-Man, Ninja Turtles I think, She-Ra, etc...

I was wondering if this would be considered good or bad trade items? As I said they are clean and in good shape, but they ARE 'used'. I thought that they might be fun for kids and maybe even nostalgic for (well, younger) adults?

Edited by ChicagoCanine

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea. I was actually on e-Bay the other day looking for battle damage He-Man. When I was young I had them all. My mother watched some religious program that said the cartoon had satian undertones. <_< SHE BURNED THEM ALL......CASTLE GRAYSKULL AND ALL :D . I would wet myself if I found one in a cache. I tell my mom every Christmas about her pain she caused by burning my He-Man collection and that it will not be forgiven until a battle damage He-Man is in my stocking. She sighs and always askes how old I am again. :D

This is how I spend my weekends now......

b4a67da5-c5a5-4b93-b723-a885794a3c76.jpg

Edited by AmishHacker
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea.  I was actually on e-Bay the other day looking for battle damage He-Man.

Wow great pic, is that from a convention or parade or something?

No Battle Damage He-man here sorry , actually the 2 He-man figures I DO have, are a little worn so I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't leave those in a cache... I do have other villians/good guys from the series though, and some other series...

Hey I see you're in Indiana... Not sure what part but I'll be leaving these guys in Chicagoland area caches (will log on site) since I got positive replies here about it (Thanks everyone <_<

Edited by ChicagoCanine

Perfectly good trade items in my opinion -- better than many I've seen. I can get Star Wars figures for about $5 and think people would love to see these (if not, too bad). As for your items being "used" -- I think most all trade items are in some state of "used" -- I try to buy inexpensive new stuff, but hav no problem with used either.

One of my favorite shows when I was growing up (I'm 43 and my wife says I still haven't gotten there yet) was ALF. I found an ALF action figure at a cache and you would have thought I found the Holy Grail the way I screamed like a little girl. Wow I love geocaching. :rolleyes: