Digital Fish

cbr4fun

It seems they are the signature item of the cacher digitalfish. There is a link on his/her profile page that can be used for tracking them.

I see, however, that digitalfish's fish are identified using a four-digit number, not a three-digit number like on the items you describe. Hmmm...

well, if they're signature items and used in all digitalfish's finds, 3 digits would have been used up quite some time ago. :D

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/Default....f2-23740b7b6c4c

well, if they're signature items and used in all digitalfish's finds, 3 digits would have been used up quite some time ago.  :)

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/Default....f2-23740b7b6c4c

Do you consider this fish to have a three-digit number?? I'd consider it to be four digits, but whatever.

On the fish itself, it is only 3 digits, there is no 0 preceeding the number so the example you show above is actually 3 digits according to the fish in question. We have both 3 and 4 digit ones.

On the fish itself, it is only 3 digits, there is no 0 preceeding the number so the example you show above is actually 3 digits according to the fish in question. We have both 3 and 4 digit ones.

Oh, okay. I was wondering if that might be the case. Also, I just tried searching for a fish using only its three-digit number (without a preceding zero) and that works fine.

So, cbr4fun, to answer your question, I'm quite certain you've found digitalfish's signature item. :o