Our Very 1st Ftf On 01/01 !

Gypminer

Yipee! What a way to start the New Year! We got our first FTF at Carsington Water this morning, thanks to Val and David. A super little cache if anyone wants a go, the first set of co-ordinates and the clue are spot on. We left a very special TB there, too!

Have a great caching year everyone!

Gypminer and Lisa

- the thing is, you don't have Snerdbe in your area! <_<  :D

MarcB

- Look out for my new cache (just approved) ftf fans! :D

Oh, and congrats to the Hokesters!

MarcB

Sorry folks...snerdbe strikes again...in fact twice today :D

Do you have a direct internet-brain link? I've given up looking for new caches at work because it's in your zone!

- the thing is, you don't have Snerdbe in your area! :D  :D

MarcB

- Look out for my new cache (just approved) ftf fans! :D

Oh, and congrats to the Hokesters!

MarcB

Sorry folks...snerdbe strikes again...in fact twice today :D

Do you have a direct internet-brain link? I've given up looking for new caches at work because it's in your zone!

Davester, if you'd like co-ordinates to my next cache before I publish them, please email me! <_<

MarcB :D

And elderstuart/laine & steviep  got 11 between them on the Deci Micro series. so at least one of them must have 6.

thanks rutson, I actually found all first but shared them with elderstuart, except the final one when WE solved the co ords (with help ) but i was thirsty for a pint so let him return on his own. i got my priorities right.I think ? :D

Edited by steviep

At the moment according to my FTF pocket querry that never gets run other than on line there are 37 potential FTF's in th UK. sorry 33 (4 are event caches)

For those premium members that wnat to know set up a PQ for all cache types. Any container. and then tick the That havent been found box. Select UK as the country. and leave all other fields blank.

And elderstuart/laine & steviep  got 11 between them on the Deci Micro series. so at least one of them must have 6.

thanks rutson, I actually found all first but shared them with elderstuart, except the final one when WE solved the co ords (with help ) but i was thirsty for a pint so let him return on his own. i got my priorities right.I think ? :(

Did you do the first ten together? If so then surely that's more than 8 :D