Television Alert

WeightMan

I saw this segment about 1.5 years ago, and that's what started my interest in geocaching. I was very surprised to receive a GPS for Christmas last year and that's what really got me going and the addiction started.....:unsure: If this is the same segment Grant wanders around looking for a cache and never finds it. I have it set to record. Thanks for the heads up.

I just finished watching the show. Thanks for the alert. I thought it was well done. Only two things bothered me. Who was that teenager that claimed to be Jeremy? Also if I understood it, Grant suggested that when you find the cache, you sign the log, exchange goodies and then HIDE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. All in all a very good presentation. Dick, W7WT

That was the segment I remember seeing, but don't recall the first part. It's at least 2 years old I'm sure. Jeremey was named, but who were the others? I had to laugh at the end how he described replacing the cache. He did say to hide it someplace else. Maybe that's why so many caches end up migrating to other places!.....:rolleyes: About time a new segment was filmed and updated, but I thought it was very well done.