Cach-cadian's Once A Month Club

Patudles

Wenatchee cachers are TOO active. We hid one on December 19, then proceeded to have company, go to the wet side and get sick, all of which discouraged the HTML work we had hoped to figure out for the hide (that's right, another puzzle). Looking at Street and Trips now shows our hide in the middle of a shotgun blast of new hides :D We will surly have to do it over to get it approved but since you will all be in the area for the others We'll say it was to be called "Cache of least Resistance" and the hint was to be a series of colored stripes:

orange/blue/brown/orange/black/black/violet

black/brown/white/black/green/violet/green/brown

We have lots of snow here now, time to shift to our winter hobby. You are welcome to come up (bring your sled, Gadget)

K&A

Edited by Barnabirdy(s)
We have lots of snow here now, time to shift to our winter hobby. You are welcome to come up (bring your sled, Gadget)

K&A

The new year is starting off real fast. I am planning to go to Bellingham the first weekend of Jan. Mrs. Gadget #2 does not have a weekend off until the 14&15th. Get ready for some company up your way as we have Three Sleds in the trailer ready to go. I can see us heading your way on the Night of the 13th -G-

So far only 1 re-commitment and 2 new commitments.  g-people and Blue J joined in on the once a month club.  xy said he's in again.  So what about the rest??

Here's my official re-commitment:  Count me in for one (at least) hide a month for 2006.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME............... <_< more of my signature style caches, or some :o:P nasty evil ones or just throw a tupperware in the bush type. My arm is just about heeled and don't plan any more 10 point ladder dismounts. So Yes I am in... "you'll be sorry" ;) or some of you will be ;)

Can a wetsider be a member and are the requirements the same.....:laughing: I thought I might have made it, but with 2 on the reservation that got killed and the one I put next to blindleaders I didn't make the minimum 12. I'll do better this year I promise.

Can a wetsider be a member and are the requirements the same.....:laughing: I thought I might have made it, but with 2 on the reservation that got killed and the one I put next to blindleaders I didn't make the minimum 12. I'll do better this year I promise.

By all meams you can be a member. We enjoyed your contributions last year and we look forward to finding more of your good quality caches this year.

My first hide of the year will be stocked with a Moun10bike geocoin (the Chistmas coinament), a Navigator TB, a FTF button, and lots of other good stuff. I will be hiding it early next week so all you First to Finders, get ready. Normal rules apply:

No camping out at my doorstep and then following me when I go out to hide the cache.

No driving 80 mph in a 30 mph speed zone.

No pushing, tripping, or shoving other geocachers as you race to the cache.

Proper attire shall be worn...in other words wearing pajamas will be frowned on. :laughing:

No camping out at my doorstep and then following me when I go out to hide the cache.

No driving 80 mph in a 30 mph speed zone.

No pushing, tripping, or shoving other geocachers as you race to the cache.

Proper attire shall be worn...in other words wearing pajamas will be frowned on. 

LOL...what's sad is how accurate a description that is to the temptation of FTFs. Edited by ZillahBillies

I may have egg on my face. :D According to Navigatorz I may have goofed in my starting coords of my latest cache "Life". :( He is checking it out for me and will let me know a little later tonight. If I have goofed my humblest appolgies to G-people and Blue-J and the rest who may have tried for it.

"Life" just might be too complicated for me right now! :D

Edit to add: Navigatorz took new coords for me and they are now posted. Thanks a bundle Nav and congrats on FTF.

Edited by Patudles
Wenatchee cachers are TOO active. We hid one on December 19, then proceeded to have company, go to the wet side and get sick, all of which discouraged the HTML work we had hoped to figure out for the hide (that's right, another puzzle). Looking at Street and Trips now shows our hide in the middle of a shotgun blast of new hides :laughing: We will surly have to do it over to get it approved but since you will all be in the area for the others We'll say it was to be called "Cache of least Resistance" and the hint was to be a series of colored stripes:

orange/blue/brown/orange/black/black/violet

black/brown/white/black/green/violet/green/brown

K&A

We had a good day caching in Wenatchee Tuesday and pulled this non-cache. It was only 200 feet from another cache who's owners were prompter at posting it :lol: . K&A

P.S. dropped three bugs in town.

Oh, you better watch out, ;)

and you better be quick, B)

you better not shout, :blink:

or there will be wound's to lick :blink:

a new cache is in the approval queue, :D

Better get dressed ;)

and check your notifications ;)

if you want to be first to the new location :)

a new cache is in the approval queue :D

It's known when you should be sleeping :blink:

it's known when you're awake :P

it's known if you have gas in the car ;)

so be prepared for goodness sake. :anibad:

So, you better watch out ;)

you better not whine :blink:

NO complaining is allowed :(

if you want first to find :blink:

a new cache is in the approval queue! ;)

Edited by Miss Innocent

You dry siders do confuse me with the loose way ya'll have with the Inglish language.

Quick definitions (cue)

noun: sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards

noun: an actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech

noun: a stimulus that provides information about what to do

noun: evidence that helps to solve a problem

Could you possibly be trying to write queue:

Quick definitions (queue)

verb: form a queue, form a line, stand in line

noun: a line of people or vehicles waiting for something

noun: (information processing) an ordered list of tasks to be performed or messages to be transmitted

noun: a braid of hair at the back of the head

:anibad:

Why thank you Mr Ed. Does the Ed stand for educated? I am so sorry I forgot and left part of the poem in short hand. que = queue. Thanks for correcting me. I must get out in the real world more often but believe me I would never mistake a cue for a queue. Afterall there is a big difference between a cue stick and the braid at the back of my head.

I wonder, oh, I wonder, who all is out in the dark, cold snow looking for a cache right now? Hope their batteries don't run out. Hope they took time to put on warm socks & gloves to keep the toes and fingers warm. <_< I can hardly stand the suspense. Just to think they are having a party without me! Oh me, oh my.

Edited by Miss Innocent
Why thank you Mr Ed.  Does the Ed stand for educated?  I am so sorry I forgot and left part of the poem in short hand.  que = queue.  Thanks for correcting me.  I must get out in the real world more often but believe me I would never mistake a cue for a queue.  Afterall there is a big difference between a cue stick and the braid at the back of my head.

Yes, I am edu-maa-kated, I be a prood graduit of CWU (Lynnwood campus) and I've been warned about you, so I'll say no more. <_<

Not me. The thought of searching for a Miss Innocent's minuscule, extremely small, diminutive, dwarf, midget, miniature, minute, pygmy, tiny, wee, pintsized, teensy-weensy, nano, microscopic, cache container in the dark doesn't appeal to me. I think I'll wait until daylight. :)

:anicute: I don't understand what you are talking about! It is just a white (snow colored) bison. Nothing hard about that on a dark evening in the snow. My, oh my how picky you can get. :)

Let's see now, for the month of January we have Ambrosia, Patudles, Ccmin, Navigatorz, Miss Innocent, XY, & G-people who have all hid a cache. Oh Gadget, Mr. Gadget, where are you? Calling Mr Gadget. Anyone else out there to join in. How about you Blue J are you joing the cache-of the month club? Oh yeah, we could even hear from Jackknap. There is a possible three more cache-of-the-monthers. Let's help Navigatorz reach his goal of 1499 before heading off to Austria. And how could I forget Robinego. Do ya think she could make a contribution to the cause?

Edit: to correct and ooops

Edited by Patudles