I Would Like To Meet New People

climbrgirl

Hello Katie -- I'm not under 14. I just wanted to reply and ask you to please, please make sure that your parents or legal guardian goes with you of someone wants to meet you to go geocaching. Unfortunately, the Internet allows people to be anonymous and they can sometimes lie to you if they want to hurt you. So please get someone older (parent/guardian) to participate with you when/if you go to meet new people.

Be safe! Have fun!

thanks guys for the warning, i'll be safe-my mom knows-and i didn't post where i lived or anything......... as for gis_girl if you don't belive me thats too bad your loss not mine.

i'll have to e-mail you guys some time

:rolleyes: thanks

by the way can anyone tell me where to find the "off topic" forums are??

thanks guys for the warning, i'll be safe-my mom knows-and i didn't post where i lived or anything......... as for gis_girl if you don't belive me thats too bad your loss not mine.

i'll have to e-mail you guys some time

:rolleyes: thanks

by the way can anyone tell me where to find the "off topic" forums are??

You have to be a premium member to view the "off topic" folder.

Climbrgirl... PLEASE PLEASE do as you said and involve you mom and dad too if possible... I do not want to get another call at Oh(zero) dark 30 to help look for another lost/missing child.

Yes I know that the call will come and yes I know that when it does I will respond. Having done this way too many times and every time I pray iti s the last. :rolleyes:

I am not a perfect person... I am just me and all I can say is that if you feel that you are being too careful it just may be not careful enough.... and if they are saying that you are being overlay careful RUN! Run like Dick and Jane… Run. Run, run…However, if the right things happen you just may meet some good people

and their parents.