Zines! Zines!

Polgara

We've subscribed to Outside for several years now, way before we even had heard about geocaching.

Along those lines, my family also subscribes to National Geographic, National Geographic Adventurer, and Ski Magazine.

But actually, because of geocaching, I was turned on to an endurance race in my area that I want to compete in, and because of that, I sort of got more interested in hiking and backpacking, outside of geocaching, and now I'm subscribing to Backpacker magazine.

I had never heard of Outside magazine till I got my oil changed a few months ago, and there it was, perfect way to piss away a half hour, while waiting for the jeep.

What other geo related magazines are people susbscribing to since they began caching?

www.geocacher.se/tidning - A swedish ezine about geoching that started 12 month ago. (I'm the author).

I subscribe to a decent amount of dead tree magazines. Of course I subscribe to Backpacker, but I read Time magazine religously. This doesn't count Network Computing, Redmound Magazine (the former MCP Magazine) and a two other's which I can not think of their names off the top of my head. These are work related. I used to get a few others, but I just don't have the time to read them all. There are a few other electronic version of magazines that I read regually too.

I had never heard of Outside magazine till I got my oil changed a few months ago, and there it was ...

FWIW, I think that Outside and Backpacker are published by Rodale Press - right near us, Polgara: Emaus, PA.

I read both sporadically. Who has the time to read these things religiously????? I wish I did.

I read both sporadically. Who has the time to read these things religiously????? I wish I did.

Since reading is so important to me, I make the time to do it (same as with anything else).

I read Backpacker magazine. I also read Archaeology and New Scientist magazine, although neither are really "geocache" related.