Anybody On The West Side Of Houston?

Clothahump

I'm a newbie, just got a GPS for Christmas.  I've found 3 caches as of today.

I was wondering who's out west, Beltway 8 and Westheimer vicinity.

I'd also like to welcome you. There are a bunch of fairly easy caches in Terry Hershey park, easily accessed from the beltway at the bayou, Dairy Ashford at the bayou, Memorial just west of Eldridge, etc. (Oh, yes, some are mine. :rolleyes: )

Anyway, I'm also in your general area - near Memorial & Gessner. I'd also like to suggest that you attend an event cache. If you haven't been able to make it to Cherokeecacher's event, try Jambalaya, Crawfish Pie and File' Gumbo coming up in a couple of weeks. Events are a great way to meet other area cachers and to learn about the sport/addiction.

--TravisTX

I'd also like to welcome you. There are a bunch of fairly easy caches in Terry Hershey park, easily accessed from the beltway at the bayou, Dairy Ashford at the bayou, Memorial just west of Eldridge, etc. (Oh, yes, some are mine.  :rolleyes: )

Anyway, I'm also in your general area - near Memorial & Gessner.  I'd also like to suggest that you attend an event cache.  If you haven't been able to make it to Cherokeecacher's event, try Jambalaya, Crawfish Pie and File' Gumbo coming up in a couple of weeks.  Events are a great way to meet other area cachers and to learn about the sport/addiction.

--TravisTX

I plan to get into Hershey Park real soon. I wish I could make it to the event on the 15th, but that's the date for the grand opening of my Taekwondo school in its new facility.

Thanks for the invitation!