I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack!!

Breaktrack

It's been a while.... but you're still here!!!! Life has a way of taking more of your time than you have to spare, and that's been the case with me.

I'm about to launch a new assault on Geocaching so I thought I'd come back in the forums to see who's about, and what's up, and, well, what's being talked about...lol.

My first observation is: Dead horses are still as popular as ever!!!! LOL.

Sigh, it's good to be back....

Mac

:):D:D

Wow! User number under 20K! That makes you practically a founding father. Not sure how long you've been gone, but there are now premium membership, a new (voluntary) code of ethics, a couple of on-line magazines, and lots of SSDD in the forums.

You just taught me something I didn't know :)

Wow! User number under 20K! That makes you practically a founding father. Not sure how long you've been gone, but there are now premium membership, a new (voluntary) code of ethics, a couple of on-line magazines, and lots of SSDD in the forums.

You know, I've been gone long enough to have forgotten how to look up my member number. Obviously, you have this knowledege...hehehe. Please share!!

Mac

Wow!  User number under 20K!  That makes you practically a founding father.  Not sure how long you've been gone, but there are now premium membership, a new (voluntary) code of ethics, a couple of on-line magazines, and lots of SSDD in the forums.

You know, I've been gone long enough to have forgotten how to look up my member number. Obviously, you have this knowledege...hehehe. Please share!!

Mac

right click on your name and go to properties....... :D

Wow!  User number under 20K!  That makes you practically a founding father.  Not sure how long you've been gone, but there are now premium membership, a new (voluntary) code of ethics, a couple of on-line magazines, and lots of SSDD in the forums.

Mac

right click on your name and go to properties....... :D

Hmmmmm, all I saw was 111364? How does that indicate a member number????

Mac

WB Breaktrack. There is an OT forum now. It's a good harbor from the occasional storm....

Well, once again, it would help to read ALL the words in a post carefully.

I was thinking of the OT "Thread", not "Forum". I was then surprised to see the OT Forum and I knew I had to come back in here and fess up to having thought I knew what I was talking about, when I did NOT!! LOL.

Mac

WB Breaktrack. There is an OT forum now. It's a good harbor from the occasional storm....

Well, once again, it would help to read ALL the words in a post carefully.

I was thinking of the OT "Thread", not "Forum". I was then surprised to see the OT Forum and I knew I had to come back in here and fess up to having thought I knew what I was talking about, when I did NOT!! LOL.

Mac

Your forgiven....it will take you awhile to be assimilated....... :D

Mac, my brother!!! Readers, I had the good fortune to meet Mac quite by accident while he was in town on vacation, 5 minutes from my house in Biloxi, while searching for my very first cache 2.5 years ago. He mentored me and helped me get started on this addiction. Mac is one of our game's true treasures...a helluva lot nicer guy than me! :D

Good to see you back, Mac! :D

-Dave R.

Mac, my brother!!! Readers, I had the good fortune to meet Mac quite by accident while he was in town on vacation, 5 minutes from my house in Biloxi, while searching for my very first cache 2.5 years ago. He mentored me and helped me get started on this addiction. Mac is one of our game's true treasures...a helluva lot nicer guy than me! :D

Good to see you back, Mac! :D

-Dave R.

Hey Dave!!! You are far too kind my friend, but hey, I can use the kudos...LOL.

That first find seems like a long time ago now, doesn't it. If you set it to the tune, the 12 days of Christmas, it could go like this: "A micro in a palm tree...." heheheh. I've missed you guys, but I needed a break, so I've been off motorcycling...lol.

One cool thing is I've maintained almost all my physical caches, except one or two that got taken by hurricanes, and all the virtuals, and have a couple of travel bugs that have enormous numbers of miles on them. One has over 23,000 miles on it and is currently in a country from which the logs are completely incomprehensible, well, unless you speak some of them European languages...hehehe.

Anyway, it's good to be back and hopefully I'll figure a way to combine motorcycling and geocaching, hmmmmmm, geocycling? Nah, could be on a bicycle, geotouring? Have to work on that one...LOL.

Mac

MAC!!!!!

Welcome back dude!

I saw you posted on the event in January. Why not hit the New Year's Eve bash in Sealy too? Check out "Safe From The City."

SNOOGANS!!!! Hey man, how's tricks? Long time no see.

I'm looking forward to the gathering at the Morrows, it'll be good to see some of the old gang and meet some of the new. It's been tooooo long.

I will think about the New Years deal, but some friends from work and I may already have plans then, we're thinking of heading down to Corpus for some four wheeling down on North Padre Island, not positive yet. I'll keep ya posted.

Anyway, good to be back,

Mac