Strange

º

There is something strange going on with the database. The state summary page is only getting partially updated. The MA page looks strange. Two new caches are showing up as partial listings. A cache (Wayland 10.0) which had a name change yesterday is not showing its new name here either. I also received some PQ's over night. The new caches seem to be there but the name change is not there and a lot of yesterday's logs seem to be missing.

GO$Rs

Yep, something definitely funky going on.

The link for Georgia isn't updated correctly. For example, I and another cacher found Ben Hill Strickland yesterday, but it doesn't show it.

I also noticed when I pulled up another local cachers "all finds" page (mtn-man's, actually), it was giving some weird results on some of the dates - not putting in a date that he found it, or not putting in a date of when I found it, or combinations of both.

Odd.

The same thing is happening for me here in NY. I found six caches yesterday, but when i look for them on the website while i'm logged in they do not have check marks next to them. Also, for each cache it says the last time they were found was the the most recent time they were found before i did yesterday. However, i got credit for finding them in my find count, and also the cache page itself has my log from yesterday on it.

Also, on the list of new caches in NY all of the new ones are called 'unapproved cache' but when you go to the cache's actual page they have their real titles.

strange indeed

Clicking on Nearest Caches to one that I found last night shows the list without a check mark by the ones that I found along with that one.

But caches that I'd found a long time ago are checked.

My finds total is updated, and the list on My Cache Page is updated. Only the checkmarks seem to be out of whack.

I was wondering the same thing last night while I was logging my caches from the day... I thought maybe it was just me...

I noticed that the TB icon was still showing in caches that I had picked up.

I ran a new query this morning just to make sure, and the ones I found yesterday weren't showing up now...

So at least I know it wasn't just me!