Coming To Tennessee

Geofool

Myself and Spyderuser are headed for Nashville tomorrow (12/26). We're flying into Nashville and plan on hitting a few caches, and then taking a little road trip down to Chattanooga. We have no set schedule, just playing it by ear. I printed the recommended caches from the MTGC site, thanks! We will be leaving from Nashville on the 31st.

If anyone in the area would like to hook up, I can be reached by cell at 630-935-0243. Looks like its been a little chilly down there, but the forecast looks good. It would be great to meet up with some of you folks.

We are in the Chattanooga area and actually have a couple of Nashville cachers coming down tomorrow for a tour that will probably continue into Monday and then who knows! :P Let us know when you get to our area and we will try to give you a tour of our great area. There are a bunch of great caches here placed by some great cachers like AB4N!

Always looking forward to caching with new friends!

BBB and B1/2

Yes, we had a great time in Nashville and Chattanooga. I’d like to say that JoGPS is a wonderful person, who took the time to show us around the Nashville area on our arrival. Tooooooo cool!

We stopped for lunch and met up with Monkeybrad, Scoot the Frog, Southpaw, and r0b. It was a pleasure to meet you all. Did you guys make that trip to Florida?

Sorry to say that we never got the chance to get together with BackBrakeBilly & Better Half, as the schedules didn’t work out, but the geo-hotline with them helped us a few times. I think I used up all of my minutes, as BBB loves to talk. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome. Hope to see ya all at the next geo-woodstock.

Yes, we had a great time in Nashville and Chattanooga. I’d like to say that JoGPS is a wonderful person, who took the time to show us around the Nashville area on our arrival. Tooooooo cool!

We stopped for lunch and met up with Monkeybrad, Scoot the Frog, Southpaw, and r0b. It was a pleasure to meet you all. Did you guys make that trip to Florida?

Sorry to say that we never got the chance to get together with BackBrakeBilly & Better Half, as the schedules didn’t work out, but the geo-hotline with them helped us a few times. I think I used up all of my minutes, as BBB loves to talk. <_<

Thanks for the warm welcome. Hope to see ya all at the next geo-woodstock.

I had to comment! Billy has only spoken the words "To make a long story short..." one time in his life and that was after a 45 minute story.

Glad you had a good time caching in Tennessee. Hope to meet you at GeoWoodstock III, if not before!

B1/2