Trailer For The Geocaching Dvd

Log Lady

The trailer is an mp4 file and seems to play fine in Quicktime. The problems seem to occur when using another player. (The reference to Windows Media Player has been removed from the page.)

(By the way, Merry Christmas, everyone! Below is a picture of Adrian in his new Herb Fincher shirt that he got this morning.)

adrian_herb.jpg

WOW, very cool...I just now got to see the trailer...I actually HAVE the DVD, but as I am moving and everything is packed up, I have no way to watch it...

I was a bit shocked to hear myself tell Dave Ulmer, "Let's go cachin" on the trailer... :o

So has anyone seen the whole thing? Any reviews on this one?

Spencer, did you try using the "go right" arrow/button > instead of the up ^ or down v button? For some reason, some menu items only highlight when you do that sideways manuever. I could say it was by design, but it wasn't. :(

Can't remember. I think I pushed a LOT of buttons! :D

But I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Steve

WOW, very cool...I just now got to see the trailer...I actually HAVE the DVD, but as I am moving and everything is packed up, I have no way to watch it...

I was a bit shocked to hear myself tell Dave Ulmer, "Let's go cachin" on the trailer...  :angry:

So has anyone seen the whole thing? Any reviews on this one?

It's a great DVD...full of great information for newbies to old-timers. I wrote a review for the January issue of Today's Cacher. Seth, your work is truly excellent.