Gps Caught Cheating Wife

derekdoubleut

How about an admission from her? Is her moving out and in with him good enough?

She's trash, now living in a trailer...how fitting (apologies in advance to non-trashy trailer dwellers).

She left behind me and our two year old son and hasn't visited since.

I should not have said the track proved adultery. But it did prove where she was when she said she was someplace 20 miles away.

I already knew his address, I just didn't know which trailer he lived in at the park.

Been there, done that! While we were seperated (his idea) I idly asked if he'd ever cheated. His expression told me the truth, and after some phone calls I discovered his first affair was a month after our wedding with a "good friend" of mine! I don't know how many others there were (3 that I know for sure) and I don't want to know.

Chin up, it'll get better. Now, years later I'm married to the most terrific guy ever, have a nice home, vacations and a great dog. Meanwhile he's living in a trailer with his 3rd wife... Time really does wound all heels!! <_<

One small piece of unsolicited advice: when you get down, call a friend or treasured relative and go have lunch, take a hike, do something you love!!

You used the GPS to catch your wife cheating and that will allow you to get on with your life. Respect yourself the most!

I'm sorry to hear about this sadness and sincerely wish you well. My only advise (if you take advise from starngers! <_< )-- put that GPS to good use by taking your son out on caching adventures! As tough as this will be on you -- it will be far more difficult to a young child that is effectively powerless and does not understand what and why this is happening.

GPS your way to a good father/son relationship -- you'll both need it as you rid yourself of the waster in your life. (I'm blindly taking your side in this, but am okay with that)

And how did you get a reliable satelite lock with your GPS covered up. This sounds like a fish story to me, and I won't take the bait.

Try it for yourself. You'd be amazed what signals will go through.

:P Surprised someone hasn't done this with their teenager? I'm glad there were no GPS's when I was growing up.. I can hear the conversation with my parents " now Son.. I see you were at this location for over 8 hours. I made a waypoint and checked the location. It lead me right to your girlfriends house.." :P:P

It's an option now on some cars. Parents can d/l a track log with speed recorded. Via cell phone, I believe... REAL good thing I didn't grow up with this stuff...

In the HAM radio forum, we talk about APRS which is a GPS connected to a 2 meter radio transmitter. It can transmit a GPS coordinate to a digipeater where the data can show up on a website (www.findu.com). Slap one of those bad boys on a car and track it from the comfort of your own PC.

My etrex legend will lock up to six satelites sitting in my house. Takes alot longer for a lock (ten minutes) but it does happen. Six sat's and one window I'm not getting all those sats through that one glass window..

Practice before you preach and are factually shown your wrong!.. (wanna picture?)

And to the original poster before his thread got hijacked. Never regret one bit and just be thankful for recieving the best gift in the world from the worhtless (you fill in the rest) ex. You may not think its a blessing but some go through the same thing and they dont get anything out of it!!! Your very blessed just be sure to open your eyes wide and see all the reasons why around you. You'll find many everyday!!!

Things always happen for the best of reasons!!!!

>I have been busy now adjusting to the single dad thing. I'm very fortunate to have a helpful family as a safety net. Mom has volunteered to foot the bill for the attorney. My STBX is burying herself by not coming to visit her son until after our custody hearing Jan 11.

I am better and better everyday.< (sorry I haven't learned how to do quotes properly yet)

Your story sounds amazingly similar to mine. (it would take volumes to tell you how similar). I'm also a single Dad. 16 years ago my then wife decided that life would be better with some trailer trash bubba, than it would be with me and our 2 year old son. Long story short.... I got a lawyer and petitioned for full custody of our son. I have been his primary parent ever since then. I'll spare you all the details, tough moments, etc. I will however tell you that being a single Dad is hands down the most wonderfully fullfilling thing you will ever do in your life. There is no better feeling in the world than knowing that YOU did the right thing. My son just turned 18 the other day. As I write this on Christmas eve, I'm sitting on the sofa and my little 2 yr. old son is now an 18 yr old young man sitting a few feet away as we celebrate Christmas. Life is good, we have a nice house in a nice place, I earn good money at my job, he earns good money at his, My Mom (who was a saint) helped us in the tough times and she is sorely missed by us both as she passed away a few years ago. Where is my EX you ask? She is living in another state ,destitute, in a crappy broken down trailer, can't hold a job, has been through at least 10 "Bubbas", and gets her paycheck docked everyweek to pay her child support. She missed my son growing up. She missed seeing him go from being a child to being a man, she missed the christmas eves and Christmas' she misssed seeing him score a touchdown in football, she missed seeing him get his report cards, she missed seeing him bring home his first grilfriend, she missed the vacations and travel, she missed every aspect of his life. She wasn't there for him when he was sick or needed a hug. I was. Life takes funny turns sometimes. I think yours just turned for the better.

A couple words of advice. Get a darned good lawyer. Get a darned good lawyer. and GET A DARNED GOOD LAWYER NOW!!!

Being a single parent can be tough but it is also incredibly fullfilling. There is NOTHING on this earth more precious than your child. Make sure his and your life are as stable as you can possibly make it. To heck with your cheating EX, she made her bed now she has to lay in it.

Your story sounds amazingly similar to mine. (it would take volumes to tell you how similar). I'm also a single Dad. 16 years ago my then wife decided that life would be better with some trailer trash bubba, than it would be with me and our 2 year old son. Long story short.... I got a lawyer and petitioned for full custody of our son. I have been his primary parent ever since then. I'll spare you all the details, tough moments, etc. I will however tell you that being a single Dad is hands down the most wonderfully fullfilling thing you will ever do in your life. There is no better feeling in the world than knowing that YOU did the right thing. My son just turned 18 the other day. As I write this on Christmas eve, I'm sitting on the sofa and my little 2 yr. old son is now an 18 yr old young man sitting a few feet away as we celebrate Christmas. Life is good, we have a nice house in a nice place, I earn good money at my job, he earns good money at his, My Mom (who was a saint) helped us in the tough times and she is sorely missed by us both as she passed away a few years ago. Where is my EX you ask? She is living in another state ,destitute, in a crappy broken down trailer, can't hold a job, has been through at least 10 "Bubbas", and gets her paycheck docked everyweek to pay her child support. She missed my son growing up. She missed seeing him go from being a child to being a man, she missed the christmas eves and Christmas' she misssed seeing him score a touchdown in football, she missed seeing him get his report cards, she missed seeing him bring home his first grilfriend, she missed the vacations and travel, she missed every aspect of his life. She wasn't there for him when he was sick or needed a hug. I was. Life takes funny turns sometimes. I think yours just turned for the better.

I like that! Shows value, shows heart. It's a long way from now for you to travel. Get good help. Make good decisions. A lot is riding on it. I will remember to pray for you. Right now I'm praying that you will seek good help. Note: It may be time to close this thread that is not caching-related.

First of all I hope all works out for you, and you Ex.

It seems you have a lot of sympathy here. But.... BIG BUT.. It seems that you blame only her. Well, we all know things just don't work that way. Takes two to tTango, teo to screw it all up.

Hopefully both of you will get it together, hope no Kids were involved it really screws up their brains (you didn't mention any kids, so......????).

Maybe you cn find someone interested in the outdoors, say Geocaching and build a good strong relationship around it. Hopefully your Ex can too.

Hey, if you disagree with me, bring it on.

nothing we can say will make it any better. in the long run it's better you know and can move on. sounds banal but get out there and cache as you enjoy it. spend some time doing things you like with people you like and things will get better.

hell of a time of year to find out but atleast you have found out.

try to have a good one.

I also write fiction, even sometimes present it as fact, but as Mark Twain said, "I used to remember everything, whether it happened or not; now I only remember the things that never happened at all."

I enjoyed your account of the event, and may use it in one of my spy stories; you shouldn't waste such good ideas. Sell them!

Thanks for the idea, anyway.

The advice that followed your recounting of the event also reminded me of a preacher from my rural Texas childhood: Brother Henry was said to always eat fried chicken and poop platitudes.

Buck

Edited by valleyrat