New Cache Mobile - Ready To Cache

Team Vorvik

I posted a message in here a few weeks ago saying that my caching days had been interupted by some thoughtless folks who took a shining to my car and decided to take it for a drive without my permission, well as things turned out they did me a favour...... i now have a newer car to cache in and just hope that lightning doesnt strike twice in the same place.

May i also take this time to wish everyone a Very Happy Christmas and i hope to meet as many of you as i can in the New Year.

ANDI VorvikHunter

Can I suggest a really big steeringwheel lock to go on your Christmas list?

SP ;)

I too have taken delivery of a new car Andy and would agree with SP in that a good steering lock and maybe an alarm system might be considered :D

Where I live you could be watching tele and the thieves could be in your bedroom...in the past few years I have had all types of car theft/damage/breakins and I can heartily sympathise with you :D

Happy geocaching in your new wheels Andy...and a have a great time over the festive season :D

Bill.

Where I live you could be watching tele and the thieves could be in your bedroom...in the past few years I have had all types of car theft/damage/breakins and I can heartily sympathise with you ;)

Last weekend my 18 year old daughter was to borrow the car to go to work. When I got back there was a note saying 'something wrong with car, walked to work'. I tried to drive it but it was making the most horrendous noises. Then I worked out that the **** had loosened all the wheel nuts down to their last quarter turn and the noise was the wheels working their way up and down the studs.

Lucky she realised it was serious and not try and get to work and 'sort it out later'.