Cache Hiding Ideas.

GrayLemurs

I want to hide a few new caches and I need some ideas. I would like to hide one 5/5 if possible but I don't know what would be worthy of 5 stars, what are the most difficult caches you've each been to? I would also like to hide something you don't see very often (for example, I found a cache one time held in a tree with a pulley) I'd like to see what kind of caches people really like before I hide one, so what are some of the most unique/best caches you've visited? (If it makes any difference, the area I would like to hide them in is very dry, about 95% of the trees outside of town are mesquite, and different kinds of cactus are EVERYWHERE)

You'll get 5 stars for the terrain if you need special equipment: climbing gear, scuba diving, .... easy one.

5 stars for difficulty is a little bit harder >> hide the cache in a way that it is almost impossible to find, include a riddle or do something else where the cacher has to use his brain ...