Happy Holidays

hydee

From my family unto yours, we wish you health and happiness...

From the hearts of children, flows true love..

We wish you to feel this and wrap yourself in that warmth.

Walk with your head held high and enjoy the seasons..

Cache well and prosper.

f5292424-233a-4002-a58b-9265e42459cb.jpg

Edited by Artemis

:blink::blink::P:P:sad:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all . . .

:(:blink::P:P:P

And a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2005, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

:P:santa::santa::santa::santa:

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)

Additional Hints

Zreel Puevfgznf naq n unccl arj lrne!

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

2cf0397d-0dc3-44e4-a072-8d25fb766c07.jpg

NJ Admin

Geocaching.com Volunteer Cache Reviewer/Forum Moderator

Edited by NJ Admin

Happy Holidays from your usually friendly forum moderator. Your forum debates have been fun to follow... most of the time... and here's to another year of fun and spirited discussions in 2005!

A special holiday wish also goes out to the geocachers in Keystone's review territory, Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. My daughter and I are thankful that you have placed so many fine geocaches for us and everyone else to hunt. It is a privilege to serve as your volunteer cache reviewer.

Next, welcome to any and all newcomers who read this after getting a GPS as a nice holiday present. The site's volunteers, like everyone else, are here to help you get started and enjoy this great hobby!

We are thankful most of all for the friendship and support of our fellow reviewers and moderators, along with our many other friends in the geocaching community. More and more, it is about the people and not the tupperware and trinkets.

-- Dave and Caitlin

Keystone Approver and "Little Keystone"

:blink::blink:

3cfa99c2-fcdf-43ae-854d-6d79e2d03a4f.jpg

Edited by Keystone Approver

Would like to join my brothers and sisters from the reviewers camp around the globe in wishing everyone happy holidays and the start of a new year.

I am going into my third year on the job, and feel, as I hope you do that geocaching has brought joy and pleasure to me, my family and the geocaching community by trying to do my small part in an ever growing sport.

God Bless America

buddyfrog.jpg

Tennessee Geocacher

Geocaching.com Volunteer Cache Reviewer // Moderator // Geocacher // Benchee

Edited by CO Admin

Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.

snowflakes.gif

:blink: Enjoy the earth

:blink: Take pleasure in nature

:P Delight in the holiday season

Maligayang Pasko !

(That's Merry Christmas in Tagalog.)

May you find all that you are looking for (and then some*) in the coming year. Thank you for making my job as a forum mod a very pleasant one.

santa_signal.gif MissJenn santa_signal.gif

Volunteer Moderator for the CITO Forum

b6015d60-de8e-4efd-b0f0-2988fd139740.jpg

* and I don't mean trash!

Edited by MissJenn

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

To all the X-mas newbies, welcome aboard! To all the seasoned veterans, keep the caches coming!!!!

I hope that Signal the SuperSantaFrog brings you everything you ask for!

10d00d3b-cbd6-4d95-b20d-428fe806bebd.jpg

:blink::blink::P:P:P:P

Edited by SoCalAdmin

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from way down under in New Zealand (at the leading edge of time). :blink:

I hope everyone has a fantastic break, please drive carefully and remember to have fun.

Neill aka da_snoop or tgsnoopy, Groundspeak Volunteer Forum Moderator & Cache Reviewer.

snoopyfrog.jpg

Edited by CO Admin

It has been a heck of a year and I have a lot to be thankful for in this year. I hope everyone has a great holiday this year. Take some time to relax with your family and have a good time. After our little scare this year we have come to appreciate all there is in this life each and every day. Let's have a great year of geocaching in 2005!

santa_signal.gif Happy Holidays! santa_signal.gif

mtn-man, Athena^ and the puppymonster

c7c21d71-2f28-4016-bd5a-2a32ee99868b.jpg