Cupid's Caches -- 2005

P38manCdn

PRELIMINARY NOTICE

:( The Third Annual Cupid's Caches Valentines Day Event :P

Set for either Saturday February 12 or Sunday February 13.

For those who have gotten so cold on this event, they couldn't smooch with their mates -- my appologies. <_< Suggestion -- lots more smooching....... keep dem lips warmed up........ <_<

For those of you who haven't experienced this event, watch this notice for updates and changes and make plans to join us -- we like to see new faces :P:D

PLAN A -- Some form of Geocaching.... :P

PLAN B -- Everyone sits around telling romantic/erotic stories while downing shooters.... and smooching with your mate...... :D:angry::lol:B):o:P

PLAN C -- Cancel it so everyone can stay home and enjoy some of that good ol' "cabin fever" in bed with strawberries, whipped cream and champaign..... :D:D<_<:DB)

OK..... OK -- I REALLY DO HAVE A PLAN.....

This notice will be revised to an OFFICIAL NOTICE during the first week of January 2005.

Best Wishes For the Holiday Season

P-38manCdn

This is very exciting.

Two years ago, I teamed up with Flick and we were a scorching duo. (Although we did have a spat about who would wear the dress.)

Last year, Flick pleaded with me to be his date once again. Dateless also, Amazon Annie joined us and we had the best threesome Geocaching has ever seen!

I'm looking forward to this one again this year. Count me in.

PRELIMINARY NOTICE

:) The Third Annual Cupid's Caches Valentines Day Event :)

Set for either Saturday February 12 or Sunday February 13.

For those who have gotten so cold on this event, they couldn't smooch with their mates -- my appologies. :) Suggestion -- lots more smooching....... keep dem lips warmed up........ :)

For those of you who haven't experienced this event, watch this notice for updates and changes and make plans to join us -- we like to see new faces :D:D

PLAN A -- Some form of Geocaching.... :)

PLAN B -- Everyone sits around telling romantic/erotic stories while downing shooters.... and smooching with your mate...... :););)B):P:D

PLAN C -- Cancel it so everyone can stay home and enjoy some of that good ol' "cabin fever" in bed with strawberries, whipped cream and champaign..... :D:P:);):(

OK..... OK -- I REALLY DO HAVE A PLAN.....

This notice will be revised to an OFFICIAL NOTICE during the first week of January 2005.

Best Wishes For the Holiday Season

P-38manCdn

Let the pleading begin... Had a blast at the first two annual events, looking forward to attending this one.......

I'm all for Plan A since (a year later) I am once again dateless and if my former cache partners are up for another repeat performance (I promise to stop at more Timmy's for you TT) then I'm in for sure!

I'm still laughing about TT local knowledge of certain landmarks and Flick's ideas of .... well all sorts of things! :)