Pq Generated By Not Received

caderoux

I had the same thing happen today also. I ran two PQ's. One came in right away, the other took nearly an hour between the time it shown as generated and when it arrived. The only problem is that the file was corrupt on reciept. It's the third time this happened in 2 weeks. If you can't wait 24 hours, I would suggest you setup an identical PQ and run it to get the info.

This morning and just now, but nothing received - not in my Spam folder - can you track it and see what the problem is?

The mail server for your domain has been really slow to respond today, so our server gives up after a while thinking its down. This must have started sometime today as everything was fine yesterday. I suspect its just a temporary problem that will clear itself up after a while. Our server will keep trying to send your mail every few hours for the next 4 days.

:lol: Elias

I had the same thing happen today also. I ran two PQ's. One came in right away, the other took nearly an hour between the time it shown as generated and when it arrived. The only problem is that the file was corrupt on reciept. It's the third time this happened in 2 weeks. If you can't wait 24 hours, I would suggest you setup an identical PQ and run it to get the info.

I see the delayed delivery for the one PQ, but it doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary. Our server gave up after waiting 53 seconds to get a connection, and then deferred the message for about 50 minutes or so. The second try went through ok.

I have no idea what might be causing the corruption problems. From an email delivery perspective, everything seems ok.

:lol: Elias