Mod Angst?

OK, so I admit I don't read every forum post... I have most assuredly missed something (not counting my dictionary).

I thought that 9Key was one of the volunteer reviewers, but then I see some 9Key-sourced 'angst' a-going on.

Could someone please point me to a clue... ?

Thanks very much.

(I fully understand if this thread gets closed, no harm meant nor taken)

I don't think anyone really gets it, We aren't ticked off that he resigned, its other things. Read Read Read Read

Done read, read, read. We get it. We think you need to get it.

edit: I see it in every school I sub in. "Teacher, if you don't do things our way we're going to sit here and make noises to ruin your class."

Edited by Robespierre

I'm from South Texas, and I don't know what's going on, either.

But then, neither do I care. In my short life as a GCer, I've found nothing to complain about, except there aren't enough caches in 78537.

I've submitted a few; all were approved.

As my smarter-than-me son once suggested, "Don't sweat the small stuff, Dad."

Edited by valleyrat
and apparently all of Texas, down to the last doggie, is upset...or at least 5 people.

I don't think anyone really gets it, We aren't ticked off that he resigned, its other things. Read Read Read Read

Why would someone who just joined the site the other day and hasn't even gone caching yet be ticked off already? transform.gif

Edited by Mopar

Good morning,

New England Noob's original question has been answered. 9Key resigned his position as a volunteer cache reviewer and Groundspeak forum moderator. Thanks, Renegade Knight, for providing a straight answer.

Many of the other responses are off-topic and are turning this thread into a continuation/offshoot of the existing thread talking about issues in Texas.

For these two reasons, I am closing this thread.