Travel Bugs And Micro Caches???

slapshot52

I carried a Travel Bug down to Florida from Colorado on a business trip. The only caches within walking distance of my hotel are micros. Can I take my TB to a micro, take a picture with the micro and the log the TB as having visited the micro? I would then have to log the TB back out of the micro and then return it to Colorado. It can’t stay there because of the size of the cache, but it did travel all the way to the cache and I would like to give the owner the mileage. Is this a breach of Travel Bug etiquette? :blink:

When my day comes, finding a T-Bug, and if a situation like slapshot52's happens,-

I like the idea of taping it to the micro, only if it didn't hurt the cache in any way.

Like making it fall out of a hiding place or make the micro more visible.

Anyway we are looking foward to our first one!

But then it rains, no finders for a few weeks, the tape falls apart, and the travel bug falls into the weeds, down a hole, into the river below, throught he cracks in the boardwalk...... You get the picture, the bug goes missing, unless someone can find it...... and it makes the micro all sticky.

Edited by Eartha