Travel Bugs From Canada To Norway

Kermode

I would like to mail 2 travel bugs to a beautiful woman in Norway.

I have 2 at the moment and want to get them out of North America.

Why to beautiful women?

Because I love beautiful woman and I love Norway even though I have never been there and if I ever come to travel I will in Norway I will already know a beautiful Norwegian woman.

OK, more seriously now. I f you would like to have 2 travel bugs to place in local caches there send me a message and I can mail them to you.

Hedberg complained to Groundspeak because of the word I used and they told me that there is a black mark next to my name now.

I used a nice word and I wonder what would have happened if I used one of many other words.

Are there really small children out there who would log on and find that particular word and then run to their parents and ask what it means.

Sometimes the censorship that we seee on this site is comparable to a police state but if it make you all feel any better I am sorry and will never use the V word again.

Maybe Heberg should have been given a warning as well. He reprinted the quote on a reply so it was there agin with flashing banners in a little graty box for all of the kids to see. At least I didnt highlight it. I think I will put in a formal complaint.

Thanks Hedburg. My son saw your highlighted word and looked it up in a dictionary all because of you. <_<

Edited by Yukon Cornelius
Hedberg complained to Groundspeak because of the word I used and they told me that there is a black mark next to my name now.

I used a nice word and I wonder what would have happened if I used one of many other words.

Are there really small children out there who would log on and find that particular word and then run to their parents and ask what it means.

Sometimes the censorship that we seee on this site is comparable to a police state but if it make you all feel any better I am sorry and will never use the V word again.

Maybe Heberg should have been given a warning as well. He reprinted the quote on a reply so it was there agin with flashing banners in a little graty box for all of the kids to see. At least I didnt highlight it. I think I will put in a formal complaint.

Thanks Hedburg. My son saw your highlighted word and looked it up in a dictionary all because of you. <_<

What!? I haven't done nothing..

OK, more seriously now. I f you would like to have 2 travel bugs to place in local caches there send me a message and I can mail them to you.

Since this thread not seems to be "closed" - maybe I can assist you!

Warning!

I`m not close to beeing as beautiful as The Swedish Viking Hedberg with his Pippi Longstocking-wig!

...and I`m certainly not a woman. :D

BUT... I`m Norwegian!