What Happened To Mapquest Driving Directions?

I used to be able to pull up a coordinate on Mapquest via Easy GPS and get step-by-step driving directions to a cache parking area. Does anyone know what happened? All you can get is a map now, which is better than nothing, but getting to a cache location is not one of the master's finer points :blink: .

Mapquest cutbacks? Any suggestion on an alternative would be most appreciated.

Mapquest also used to have a feature that allowed you to plot up to five locations on the same map. They took that away, too, though, as you can see, the URL that function generated still works. I use GPS Visualizer when I need to do that now; the disadvantage is that while Mapquest generated a URL that you could use to display the map from their site, using GPS Visualizer means that I have to create a JPG and save it somewhere so I can link to it.

Yea, we noticed the same thing. Yet another reason to not use mapquest. Yahoo is just as bad. However, the microsoft mappoint websight will still allow you to get directions like mapquest "used" to be able to do. Can't figure out why mapquest would change this feature?

My fav's are terraserver and topozone, together you can tell almost exactly what kind of terrian you will be dealing with; I love it.

Hope that helps. After a few more people say the same thing maybe we can get this post locked.

:anicute: