What Happened To My Pocket Queries?

pcmike

Jeremy,

A few days ago when my subscription was attempting to be renewed for some odd reason it got denied. Therefore, Paypal tried back in three days and it went through this morning. Upon logging in to run a pocket query I notice no longer have any and when I try to make one they are not saved! What's going on here? Looks like I can't go geocaching today!@$ :blink:

Please help when you get the chance!

Email contact@geocaching.com. However I know (since I programmed it) that pocket queries don't just go away. It is possible you're using another account.

Specific account issues are handled through the contact address. I do not always see every topic here.

Edited by Jeremy

Alrighty, sent. No joke Jeremy... my two pocket queries disappeared and any new ones I create never appear. It's as if my account is 1) associated to the wrong place in a database somewhere, 2) not really being recognized as premium.. or heck, I don't know. I'm pretty convinced that it has something to do with the fact that my Paypal subscription failed and then three days later was successful.