Dan Hangs Up The Gps....

Ben Pid

...for a While!....

Yes I have been asked to make the thread here about Dan, hes hung up his GPS for a while because of personal reasons.

He says he'll be back as soon as possible so don't worry that hes disapeared and not finding your caches! as soon as everythings normal he'll be back in the wild.

This is a perfect oppertunity for you numbers people to over take him. *cough cough* Andybug..Ladybird *cough cough*

I howver am still caching to my hearts content, even if it is really cold!

Oh and Buckscaching.co.uk is going to be up for sale any time soon...apparently.... so if anyone wants to take it over, contact Dan dan@buckscaching.co.uk

Peace

Pid :rolleyes:

I hope the embarrassing medical condition clears up soon. I know that cream stuff stings a bit but he has to keep using it or else...well, you don't need to know or else. Let's just say there are very few things in nature that look best in sickly green.

If he happens to read this, stay slinky mate and I hope you can rejoin the hunt for the prefect lunchbox soon!

As for BucksCaching, perhaps he and I can come to some sort of deal. I don't have the time to look after it all myself (any more than he has, by the sounds of it) but I'd be very happy to help.

SP :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Thats a shame, we were looking forward to a caching trip with him in the new year-maybe he will have got his Gps off the coat hook by then?!

A huge thanks must go to Dan as we have not only got a load of great ideas from him but would like to think that we have made a friend. Hope to see both of you in the New Year even if it is only for that curry we keep threatenening to have!

As for a good opportunity to catch up on numbers with him-we are off to London today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(to see a show though so not much time for caching!)

Take care Dan,

Andybug&Ladybirdxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by ANDYBUG&LADYBIRD