Travel Bugs.

Wadders

Ok, here we go, I attended the SW Christmas congregation event and picked up several Tb's to move on.

When I got home, I retrieved them from the event.

:D so far so good. However after a caching day and dropping off some Tb's, when going to log them, they are not in my inventory :D but my cache page says that I retrieved form the event :( !!!

I have managed to resolve the issue on one of them by getting the number again from the owner and retrieving it again, and this time it did put it in my inventory. Another one i am still waiting for the number from the owner but i have mentioned it in my log on the cache page advising the next retriever to "grab it"

Come on then guys and girls why does this happen?

Terry

I know why this happened. There were several people at the event who made a note of some of the TB numbers. With those numbers, they are then able to "grab" them from you, whether you like it or not. You can see who last grabbed it from you by going in to the history of the TB page from the Event cache page. You will need to grab it back from them, assuming you still have the dog tag numbers.