Cachers' Zodiac Signs

Aquarius - and spookily like the description - although i'm not sure if that's good or bad  :(

:D

Everyone is always like their sign description. That's because the descriptions are so vague. I particularly like "may be a risk-taker" for Sagittarius, above. That's a 100% guarantee of a match. Not a risk-taker ? Oh well, it still applies to you.

In fact I'm a Sagittarius too (23rd November). But as is well-known, Sagittarians don't believe in horoscopes.

Edited by sTeamTraen
Another Sagittarian, It's my Birthday next week in fact.  :D  :o

Not allowed to do any caching on it though, as I am getting taken out for a meal. :(  :D  :D

Can I come????

Please??

It's my birthday next week also. :D:D:o

Sagitarius

My birthday next week too which makes me Sagittarius. SWMBO is Aries. Of the offspring, one is Capricorn and the other Aquarius.

But since I'm an astronomer I have to say it's a complete load of old tosh and in fact I'm an Ophiuchan and the wife is a Piscian.

Another Sagittarian, It's my Birthday next week in fact.  :D  :D

Not allowed to do any caching on it though, as I am getting taken out for a meal. :(  :D  :D

Can I come????

Please??

It's my birthday next week also. :o:o:o

Sagitarius

Sorry Yorkstan, but I don't think that Mrs HH would appreciate all the talk about caching, especially as she is the one treating me. :D:D:o

Happy Birthday for next week though, I'm starting too look forward to it, as Mini HH is doing a daily countdown. I think it is the most attention I have ever had for my birthday :o:(

Final result:

Aries, Capricorn 13

Sagittarius, Pisces 11

Virgo 8

Taurus, Leo, Libra 7

Aquarius 5

Scorpio, Gemini 4

Cancer 2

Thanks, everyone, for your posts. There certainly does seem to be a pattern, though whether it tells us that some signs are more likely to cache than others or that they're more likely to post in the forums than others we'll probably never know! :blink:

I'll lock this now, otherwise new cachers will find it and bump it to the top for evermore.