Cachers' Zodiac Signs

I noticed that on the cache page for The Zodiac Series - Zodiac cache finders are asked to say what their Zodiac signs are. This made me wonder whether cachers tend to be from a handful of signs, or whether we're evenly distributed amongst them all. Is caching something that appeals especially to certain signs?

There aren't enough finders on that one yet to give a representative selection, so I thought I'd ask here. What sign are you?

Me? Aries.

Ditto. Another Sagittarius. Half man Half horse, so they say. And who am I to disagree? :P

It is all mumbo-jumbo, of course, but well done to Beds Clanger Dad. A Scorpio Mrs eh? You lucky fellow!  :(  ;)  :P

Chinese Year of the Pig anyone?

SP

Year of the Dragon here!!! :P

I'm also married to an Aries which is one of the "best" astrological matches, apparently! (Leo / Aries)

Edited by Leoness

Boo is Sagittarian... Im sure the astrologer who wrote this has met her before writing it!!! ;)

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 -- Dec. 21): Restless nature, bores easily; loves to travel, often athletic and needs to be outdoors; exploration is the spice of life, whether mental or in the body; optimistic, often has good fortune just when it is needed the most; may be a risk-taker; interested in theoretical and philosophical fields; naturally gifted teacher; difficulty with follow-through, procrastination, and commitments; prefers to keep all options open; temptation to move on without materializing results; often leans toward the single life.

Besides that Jo is Capricornian... and Peter is Taurustian!!

House Of Boo-ian

Well, so far we've got this:

Aries, Pisces 6

Sagittarius 5

Taurus 4

Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn 3

Libra, Aquarius 2

Gemini, Cancer 1

That's counting the humans only. We also have 1 Scorpio dog and 1 Sagittarius dog, and an unspecified number of Leo cats.

So it doesn't seem to be evenly distributed. ;) But of course it could just be that some signs are more likely to respond to this sort of post than others. ;)

Capricorn - the mountain goat!! Only I have so far avoided doing any mountain caches (with the exception of Snowdon Summit but we took the train up to the top!), and really if you saw me on any sort of hill you would realise just how inappropriate my zodiac sign is! Funnily enough wee man is Capricorn too and he doesn't like hills either! This will have to change soon though - we are fast running out of nearby easy terrain caches and will have to take to the hills when Spring arrives!