Permission Given?

Wadders

I'm still looking for the first page... you know the one with the list of contents.
Its here - fully searchable too

Nope, it's here: firstpage.org. Though it does seem to be a little biased in favour of the San Francisco Bay Area. (perhaps that's where Al Gore was when he invented the Internet? B)). And don't bother rushing along right now - the message on the site reads "Sorry, the calendar is temporarily down.". :lol:

Regarding muggle partners/wifes.....

Whilst driving along a stretch of road through Anglesey, on the way to the port, as we were going to Dublin, I spotted an obelisk on a hillside. Having briefly looking at it, and without saying a word, I continued on driving.

My wife perked up and said....

'Yes.... that would be a good place !'

I was shocked, I was not even thinking about geocache sites, but she obviously thought I was !

B)B):lol:

Why isn't she out with you, geocaching?? No earache here at all - we work together and it's great fun.

I have two different types of caching... Hard-core caching days with the boys (dogs included, sometimes) which involve long journeys and lots of caches, and easy caching with Cathy disguised as a walk with the dog B). She enjoys our "few hours out" type caching, but is not so keen on getting up at 6am and being out all day with just a pasty for lunch and getting back at 8pm.

We (me and missus) were talking about heading to Germany for a holiday next year to visit friends and family. She was asking me where we could go, and what there was to see, and I mentioned that my uncle lived near a place called Wittenberg...

"What's that famous for?"

"...well, it's where Martin Luther dealt the symbolic blow that began the Reformation when he nailed his Ninety-Five Theses to the door of the Wittenberg Church. That document contained an attack on papal abuses and the sale of indulgences by church officials..."

"Ah right, ok."

"...the event that many see as the trigger of the Reformist movement, leading to the formation of Protestant churches in many countries..."

"Hmm."

"...It's a very significant historical site..."

"You're just saying all this because there's a cache there..."

"I'm not, but I'll take that as a licence to look for the duration of our stay!" B)