Long Wait For Oklahoma Cache Approvals

9Key

My understanding is that the issue of any delays in Oklahoma has been addressed. Although that is not my area, I am not aware of any current problems.

Information on how reviewers are appointed can be found in this thread. There are links in there to more detailed threads. I figured I would just provide a link instead of attempting to repeat all the information that can be gained from reading that thread and the threads it links to. :D

I have just passed the 72 hour mark on having my cache approved. It is interesting though, there were 2 other hides on the same day that were approved within 24 hours. Go figure. I was hoping that it would be approved by now, since we are having really nice weather. It is supposed to get up to 68 degrees tomorrow. Should be a lot of cachers out.

kfishok

Angusfire, I took a look and your cache was placed on hold by CO Admin with a note. You should have received that note via email. Check the cache page and you will see his note at the bottom of the page. You might also double check your email. If you did not receive the email that is automatically sent when a reviewer posts a note, check your spam filter settings. Sometimes the email will get kicked into those. I have come across several people before who never got emails I sent because of spam filter settings.