Congratulations!!!!

Lactodorum

Congrats to Dakar B)

OK, so as a fairly new cacher, lets give ginger4x4 the benefit of the doubt for posting this 'Congrats', because we know what is going to happen; mtn-man or Miss Jenn is going to come along soon and move it to the congrats thread, so lets just accept it. :mad:

Edited at 04.47 UK time...see told you so

Edited by careygang

Congrats to Dakar :mad:

OK, so as a fairly new cacher, lets give ginger4x4 the benefit of the doubt for posting this 'Congrats', because we know what is going to happen; mtn-man or Miss Jenn is going to come along soon and move it to the congrats thread, so lets just accept it. :o

Edited at 04.47 UK time...see told you so

Would have been curtious to have been told that my posting was going to be moved....?

ginger4x4

Congratulations to drsolly who hit the UK's first 8000 earlier this month! And that's after having a couple of weeks off in April. He is a cache machine! :)

Cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache

Congratulations to drsolly who hit the UK's first 8000 earlier this month! And that's after having a couple of weeks off in April. He is a cache machine! :anibad:
Cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache cache
Proof if proof were needed! :laughing:

Anyone know why my name isn't included in the lowly 203 section as that's my count at present? I am a full member. Is there something else one needs to do to get on the list?!

:laughing:

If you're talking about cacher stats, they do take a while to update sometimes...

Also, you have to have found one of their monitored caches to be included- this link will help you find which ones are near you.

B)

Anyone know why my name isn't included in the lowly 203 section as that's my count at present? I am a full member. Is there something else one needs to do to get on the list?!

:laughing:

If you're talking about cacher stats, they do take a while to update sometimes...

Also, you have to have found one of their monitored caches to be included- this link will help you find which ones are near you.

B)

Hurrah! Maybe the statistician saw my posting as I'm now on the list at ... =2491th in the UK! lol I looked at your co-ords list and I have found at least 2 of the ones nearest my home co-ords.

Thanks for the advice.

<_<