Congratulations!!!!

Lactodorum

Congratulations to everyone that has hit various milestones but today I am sending huge congratulations to my fhp Taylanisä on getting his 100th cache and all were done in less than 2 months from taking up this hobby. Well done hunni and many thanks for sharing this milestone with me - looking forward to covering many more.

Love

Laughalot xxx :lol:

I'm pinning this topic at the top of the forums as a place where you can express your congratulations to anyone and everyone when they achieve a significan geocaching milestone. It is meant to replace the numerous "Congrats" threads that appear from time to time in the UK forum.

Although not everyone will be happy with this style of offering good wishes to fellow geocachers, it is commonly used elsewhere and most people who responded to my previous thread thought we ought to give it a go.

So.......congratulate on :D

Well done Geocotch on your 500th ! and choosing to celebrate it by achieving a FTF on my new cache 'Look out' !!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...c6-cf05d7ebf00f

Brilliant !! :angry::D:D