Congratulations!!!!

Lactodorum

Congrats to Slytherin for 900 Caches :D

Congrats to McDehack for 100 Caches :blink:

Congrats to Davyboy for 300 Caches :D

Congrats to Ollies for 400 Caches B)

Congrats to Trecker82 for 300 Caches :D

Congrats to Irec666 for 100 Caches B)

Does it mater were we give our congrats so long as we give them, were would the world be if people did not get a well deserved PAT on the back when they deserved it weather in the privacy of there own home or in the middle of a crowded railway station lets give credit were credit is due and stop this infernal bikkering, i have never come across a group of adults that act more like a group of 4 year old than here (sorry to any 4 year olds reading), can we have some peace and dec0rum please.

Once again Congrats to all on there Geocaching land marks

Carry On Caching

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by BountyHunter1
Does it mater were we give our congrats so long as we give them, were would the world be if people did not get a well deserved PAT on the back when they deserved it weather in the privacy of there own home or in the middle of a crowded railway station lets give credit were credit is due and stop this infernal bikkering, i have never come across a group of adults that act more like a group of 4 year old than here (sorry to any 4 year olds reading), can we have some peace and dec0rum please.

I hear what you are saying BountyHunter1 but I think you have to be careful not to emulate that old guy in the Dad's Army program who in times of crisis used to run about like a headless chicken shouting 'don't panic..don't panic' and of course this action was very counter productive ... in other words that is exactly what everyone did :blink::D:D

I am one hundred per cent behind you in a plea for calm....but can you see accusing people of acting like 4 year old's is perhaps not the best way to achieve a fair hearing of this plea ?? :D

Also, as this is a trial period for this thread...one can expect people to point out the pros and cons for the instigator to make up his mind whether it is a success or not??

Anyway....my wholehearted congratulations to all who are taking a calm and reasonable attitude to this trial :D

Team Ullium.

200 for the mysterious OldRagBag, hit at 'Elthorne Park and canal walk' by the flashcat! three days ago. dadgum good going and best of luck with your next finds.

1f8c15d1-403b-47bf-ad03-a0c5c8e224b9.jpg

OldRagBag and Ann have a 200-caches-cake 'in the field'.

SP :(

Edited because Geocaching.com doesn't list caches in the order that they're found or logged sometimes. Gurr.

Edited by Simply Paul
Well can I claim a FTF :grin:  for using this thread for actualy congratulating someone one reaching 200? A big congratulations from Me, Space Wolf, Dolly Girl, 4PawDrive must go to "crr003" on doing it again and this time sneaking past 200!

Have a look Here for last time. :grin:

Another one to add to the list Brian!

Dave

Well there goes a year's counselling.....thanks for reminding me.... :grin:

Actually, 200 went OK.

Roger

So you leave the country for a few months and are forgotten in a thrice! Don't mind me :grin: ... I am completely fine :grin: ... No significant milestones on this side of the pond :grin: ... I understand that only 138 of my finds were in the UK (and nine of those were locationless caches) :huh: ... Maybe when I get back to the UK and my UK finds reaches 200 ;) ... I think I once held a 24-hour caching record in the UK ;) ... Those were the days :D ... Que sera sera :D ...

Congrats to all for caching! 1, 100, or 1000 -- it is all good! :D