Ot Forum

Team Perrito Blanco

I've seen the Off-Topic forum mentioned here a few times. I start my forum page here. What is the OT forum URL?

Thanx

The Off-Topic Forum is a happy, happy place where all the good little geocachers go to relax, refresh and recharge. There is free soda pop and cookies in the Off-Topic Forum. There are plenty of comfy chairs and the music playing is always your favorite.

But be warned: There are dangers in there as well. Be careful around the giant chicken, he gets a tad too "touchy-feelie" if you know what I mean. Avoid the cats as they tend to be bitter but can be quite nice when properly marinated. At all costs, STAY AWAY FROM THE SMURF! He has a fondness for making young newbies "disappear."

You can always trust the pigs and flamingos.

Edited by Torry

You can always trus the pigs and flamingos.

Here, here! I've been meaning to join up, just for the heck of it. I don't use PQ's or anything...about the only advantage I see to signing up is OT forum, can change my forum title, and donating to this wonderful site. I'd do it just for donating to the site...If I ever decide to.

Avoid the cats as they tend to be bitter but can be quite nice when properly marinated.

:laughing: You and I have to have a talk, piggy. :)

See, little dog, I toldja. Bitter. Not old and bitter, just bitter.

Other than that the OT Forum is just a fun, family-friendly hang-out for cachers to discuss topics that are not welcome on the front pages of Groundspeak.

Avoid the cats as they tend to be bitter but can be quite nice when properly marinated.

Other than that the OT Forum is just a fun, family-friendly hang-out for cachers to discuss topics that are not welcome on the front pages of Groundspeak.

You and I need to have a BBQ, piggy dinner.

Again. Avoid the cats. It can be very nasty in there if you forget the catnip. Only the pigs and flamingos are your true friends.

Hope to see ya. The $30 also goes to keeping Geocaching.com and Groundspeak.com healthy and well-stocked with fresh servers. A cheap price to pay for all the fun and entertainment we get outta this.

I've seen the Off-Topic forum mentioned here a few times. I start my forum page here. What is the OT forum URL?

Thanx

The Off-Topic Forum is a happy, happy place where all the good little geocachers go to relax, refresh and recharge. There is free soda pop and cookies in the Off-Topic Forum. There are plenty of comfy chairs and the music playing is always your favorite.

But be warned: There are dangers in there as well. Be careful around the giant chicken, he gets a tad too "touchy-feelie" if you know what I mean. Avoid the cats as they tend to be bitter but can be quite nice when properly marinated. At all costs, STAY AWAY FROM THE SMURF! He has a fondness for making young newbies "disappear."

You can always trust the pigs and flamingos.

I second that. Just like a family. :laughing:

Apples are very nice, too. :)

Hello,

The website and the forums live on different servers. When a change is made to your profile information, the Geocaching.com site needs to whisper that info. to the forums site. To get them synchronized you need to click on the "Discuss Geocaching" link to enter the forums via the update page, rather than using a bookmark or just typing the forums URL. Have you done that?

At all costs, STAY AWAY FROM THE SMURF! He has a fondness for making young newbies "disappear."

:):huh::laughing:

I notice you don't talk that way in my forum :(

Are we going to have to try to find an answer to the age-old question:

"What color does a Smurf turn when you choke it?"? :)

Lets try it and find out.

:huh: You and I have to have a talk, piggy. :)

Again. Avoid the cats. It can be very nasty in there if you forget the catnip. Only the pigs and flamingos are your true friends.

Hope to see ya. The $30 also goes to keeping Geocaching.com and Groundspeak.com healthy and well-stocked with fresh servers. A cheap price to pay for all the fun and entertainment we get outta this.

:) Ahem! Sure would be a shame if someone's sty got ploughed through in the dark of night!!!! :laughing: