The Biggest Known Bug...

rescue557

By the way, have you seen my latest? A decomissioned public pay phone weighing close to 50 pounds!

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=118979

How could he not? :huh::huh:<_<:huh:

I think I saw something about this one someplace....hmmm... <_<

My bug is bigger... B)

The payphone is a cool idea though. I was going to buy one at a flea market this fall, make a cache container out of it, and put it out in the middle of the woods.

Oh yeah, the picture of the fellow carrying "Chain Chomp" out of the woods is hilarious! :huh:

My bug is bigger... <_<

The payphone is a cool idea though. I was going to buy one at a flea market this fall, make a cache container out of it, and put it out in the middle of the woods.

Oh yeah, the picture of the fellow carrying "Chain Chomp" out of the woods is hilarious! <_<

What is your bug, exactly? I have seen chain chomp and that's just plain old classic geocaching humor at its best! :huh:

I enjoyed reading about these TB's.

I recently started a TB which is quite large: a full-sized mountain bike. Bicycle TB

It is not a bike I use with a TB tag on it. It is a traveling bug. I don't know how far it will go, but I thought it would be fun to try. :anitongue: So far it has gone to several caches and traveled about 13 miles.

Here is a thread I started about it.

What is your bug, exactly?

My bug

Are we allowed to toot our own horns on here?

This one recently made it home after two years in the wild. It went to a lot of events and even made it out to a few caches. Who says big bugs won't travel? It's almost full of signatures so I would like to release a second one and just take the original to event caches.

toot toot! :D

Oh yeah, samirsyi, I like your bug! The baby seat is a nice touch. I had thought of doing a bicycle myself (I have plenty!) but you beat me to it.

Edited by kingsting

What is your bug, exactly?

My bug

Are we allowed to toot our own horns on here?

This one recently made it home after two years in the wild. It went to a lot of events and even made it out to a few caches. Who says big bugs won't travel? It's almost full of signatures so I would like to release a second one and just take the original to event caches.

toot toot! :ph34r:

Oh yeah, samirsyi, I like your bug! The baby seat is a nice touch. I had thought of doing a bicycle myself (I have plenty!) but you beat me to it.

I got to hike Mary Proppins out of the woods on my shoulders! Heavier and bigger than what I thought it would be, but I wasn't going to just leave it part way down the trail. We had fun showing up at CCCooperAgency's "Cool Yule" event to return it to kingsting. B)

The biggest in the world, it's my own house!

Every geocacher that I invite to come here, it's also invited to do a discover. :D The bugtag it's on a frame, stuck in the front hall.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.as...3d-e9fb1f74da44

And, if you say that it's not travelling, I say that, it depends... If you look from Mars, my house it's moving, because it's attached to the ground of our planet!

Bye!!

Lopes & Cris

The biggest in the world, it's my own house!

Every geocacher that I invite to come here, it's also invited to do a discover. :) The bugtag it's on a frame, stuck in the front hall.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.as...3d-e9fb1f74da44

And, if you say that it's not travelling, I say that, it depends... If you look from Mars, my house it's moving, because it's attached to the ground of our planet!

Bye!!

Lopes & Cris

Interesting idea. If we made our house into a travel bug, Moxie would go nuts, what with strangers walking up to log it! Bark bark bark... I can hear it now! :blink: