It's Time To Prepare The Nascar Race!

fly46

I updated the "Distance to Next Track" leaderboard.

http://www.thehennings.com/nascar_tb/

Not much change from the last one. Just glancing, the order is the same but some of the distances have changed. Remember, Fly46 keeps offical leaderboard, this just gives distances to the next cache.

Jason and Christian, try posting it like this. That way we can go straight to the page and not thru the parent directory. You are doing a good job. Just a thought. :unsure:

"Distance to Next Track" and More Distance to Next Track

FYI, guys, I have class tomorrow, so I won't be updating the site then, but I should be able to get the update either Thursday after work or Friday.

Make sure you check out Davey Allison. He missed Darlington, went to Tenn., then to Ohio, and now down to the Darlington Cache. That little TB has some major miles now. :(

Edited by Ca Racetramp

Finally got the chance to update my website.

Top 11 are:

Ryan newman

Martin Truex

Mark Martin

Davey Allison

Bill Elliott

Casey Atwood

Ernie Irvan

Dick Trickle/Harry Gant

Ward Burton

Bobby Hamilton Jr

Everyone else has only completed one track.

Is it son's programming practice or dad's?

It's Dad, Christian is a little young at 9 to be writing scripts. And I wouldn't call it practice. Practice implies I know what I'm doing and am improving on those known skills...

-------------

On a different note, when is someone going to go find that Palm Coast Travel Bug Palace and get those bugs going?!

Is it son's programming practice or dad's?

It's Dad, Christian is a little young at 9 to be writing scripts. And I wouldn't call it practice. Practice implies I know what I'm doing and am improving on those known skills...

-------------

On a different note, when is someone going to go find that Palm Coast Travel Bug Palace and get those bugs going?!

All bugs in there on the eve of GW3 will be grabbed and taken to GW3.... including the NASCAR bugs. We're doing the same with the Daytona Pit Stop.

YAY!!!

Those poor bugs in there took the early lead and then it's like they crashed each other. lol! Thanks for getting them to woodstock!

In another note, I suggest anybody who's had a bug stuck for more than two weeks to send out a polite email.

Ummm.... #24. I think off the map counts as a major headache.

Well I can't nominate myself or part of my team but...

It does looks like Jeff Gordon the 2005 Travel Bug seems to be hanging way...way...way...back for his move to the front but I personally can't call it a headache. :P Heck, been a really good year for my Team all ready anyway.

But after saying that...I will put the tags to good use if he does happen to win (lose?) that prestigious and much sought after award. :P

Edited by MrCOgeo

The interesting thing is watching to see if something is really having bad luck or not.. Like Kasey Kahne... He's doing really well despite his side trip to New York and back... Or Mayfield that looked lost that is now back racing..

CA - It's on the list of things to do this week. I'm in the midst of a seven page sociological method research paper (yes, it's as icky as it sounds) and I've got to get started on my accounting final. I do, however, want to get the update done before woodstock actually takes place. Hopefully it will be done today. If not, I've got some limited free time tomorrow when I'll be on campus and I can do it then.

New Track Subsitution...

Milwaukee

Top 12 List:

En Route To Dover:

Martin Truex Jr

Ryan Newman

Mark Martin

En Route To Bristol:

Davey Allison

Bill Elliott

Casey Atwood

Ernie Irvan

Ward Burton

Bobby Hamilton Jr

Dave Marcis

Dick Trickle

Harry Gant

All other bugs en route to Darlington

BTW, our Ernie, Davey and Alan are on the move after sitting for awhile...WOO-HOO  ;)

Yeah... that was cool to see. ;) Meanwhile, Geoff is still resting in Massachusetts. Sometimes I wish he'd stop and ask for directions. ;)

Hey, there is still hope after a lap or two down. Davey made a side trip to Ohio before he got to Darlington. When he catches up, his mileage will put other drivers a lot of laps down. It's still a long race. :lol:

I'm going to wait a few days for the bugs from the woodstock event to hopefully be logged before I update the list the next time.

I figure there should be quite a bit of new movement after everyone who was out of town for woodstock gets back into town. It should be interesting to see if anyone takes a detour or speeds ahead to another victory.

The results from Woodstock are trickling in.

Casey Meares has made a run for the West Coast and has made a few warm up laps at Sears Point Raceway and moved on. :(

I was just about to say that.

On the plus side, Casey has one less track to cross off his list. Just remember that this track will not count until he has done all the ones up to and including Milwaukee. Of course, at that point, this track will count immediately and he will be credited with the win at that time.

On the plus side, Casey has one less track to cross off his list. Just remember that this track will not count until he has done all the ones up to and including Milwaukee. Of course, at that point, this track will count immediately and he will be credited with the win at that time.

Any chance the other Claifornia cache has been decided upon?

Mebbe I can direct Casey there for a few laps.

Thanks!

I'm not going to have time to finish updating the site before I have to go to work..

Patty Moise and Kurt Busch have both made it to darlington.

Truex, Newman and Martin are your top three in that order. (And Truex is already to Maryland)

OK.... log from the logbook in the "Pit Stop" cache. Maybe we know about Jeff?

1 March

Headed to PA 1 month

took  J. Gordon for trip to Darlington.

1st Cache Take left nothing. Also took Sylvester bug #XXXXX Edited by me to not show TB number

Mainstream Studio

Thanks again to you FL cachers for the Jeff update. :lol:

Looks like a newbie cacher took it and hopefully dropped it off in a cache without logging online and Jeff just hasn't surfaced yet.

See what did I tell you...just hanging back to make his move. :D

Edited: To erase TB "secret" #

Edited by MrCOgeo