Amazon.com Gps Sale

junglehair

Click HERE . Once you have clicked on the link it will take you to the Garmin 60cs. Click on "Add to Shopping Cart" which is in the top right corner. This will add it to your shopping cart ( with of course no commitment to buy), it will then show the price. They do not list the price unless you add it to your cart.

Damenace

I order from Amazon all the time. I have never (knock on wood) had a problem. I find that they often have the best price online, even better than Ebay, and with no bidding. Although, I do get a little rush from bidding. I have never lost.

This is by far the best price I could find on the 60CS. Here's what my order looks like so far.

Shipping Method: FREE Super Saver Shipping (5-9 business days)

Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as

possible

Subtotal of Items: $366.89

Shipping & Handling: $7.35

Promotional Certificates: -$7.35

---------

Total before tax: $366.89

Estimated Tax: $30.82

---------

Total for this Order: $397.71

Dec 11, 2004 03:27:00 AM FIFE WA US IN TRANSIT TO

Dec 11, 2004 03:26:00 AM REDMOND WA US DEPARTURE SCAN

Dec 11, 2004 02:39:58 AM REDMOND WA US LOCATION SCAN

Dec 11, 2004 01:48:00 AM REDMOND WA US ARRIVAL SCAN

Dec 10, 2004 05:29:00 AM SPARKS NV US DEPARTURE SCAN

Dec 09, 2004 10:46:41 PM Sparks NV USA SHIPPED

Dec 09, 2004 09:17:12 PM SPARKS NV US ORIGIN SCAN

Dec 09, 2004 11:26:31 AM US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

$366.89 (total order) was too good to pass up. My GPS III died recently too and I'm currently using a loaner and really needed a new unit. I've never used Amazon before (they charge sales tax to Washington residents) but ordered my 60CS this past Monday. I had some problems with the site being sluggish and rejecting items placed in the basket. It took them a few hours to fix it and it made the news that night. I opted for the Super-Saver free shipping. I beat the "$30.82 estimated tax" by having it shipped to New Mexico. I'll be arriving there Friday for a holiday visit; my new unit waiting for me. Cant wait! In the mean time Amazon provided a free downloadable owners manual in PDF format at the end of the ordering process.

I also just saw it at The-GPS-Place.com for $394 including DHL next day shipping until Dec. 22nd.

I was going to buy at Amazon for $382 until I saw this and also found out that Amazon's free super-saver shipping adds 3-4 additional days to your order. Unfortunately, I'm going to be out of town by then.

Anybody have any good/bad experiences with the-gps-place.com? I'll be placing my order this afternoon.

Thanks,

BradW0807

No problems at all with Amazon.com

They have a 30-day money back guarantee - I used it for an electric razor that I didn't like. The return was super easy (print a postage paid label off the website and drop box in mail).

I'd prefer to buy from a small business but would definetlyuse amazon over the box super stores.

I looked at ordering the ETrex Legend on amazon.com myself. $135.00 and free shipping is DEFINITELY a great buy. I noticed though, you can save an additional $30 if you apply for their amazon.com visa card which would make the final cost: $105.00

Then again, I need another credit card like I need another hole in my head. <_<

Amazon.com is a great site and I do a lot of business with them. Haven't had any problems.