Uk Cacher Of The Month Table

Deego

I completely missed the demise and rebirth of COTM until now am I am very relieved it is going to stay!

We are having to travel further & further to caches and its good to have trigs to do on short winter days where an hour's drive to a cache takes up too much daylight.

Trigs aren't easy points around here - we only find about half we go for because a lot of them aren't there any more and a lot of them turn out to be inaccessable.

Thanks Deego for doing COTM - it is much appreciated!

Lisa (who is determined to improve on joint last in November. Ahem)

How can I possibly be equal placed with Pharisee! I hardly did any caching in November

(And Pharisee even did the driving to the CIN meet! :) )

Oh well, at least it was better than the previous month. But, if 2004 is anything to go by, it'll be a while before I climb back up the table. Unless.........

Bob Aldridge

Please let me know if you see any errors on your profile page

October has gone missing! <_< I only noticed because it was our best ever month...

OOOPPS <_< Dont think it was ever on as the totals at the bottom add up correct. I will update it when I get home tonight and will then throw myself on to my GPS :huh: :huh:

Please let me know if you see any errors on your profile page

October has gone missing! <_< I only noticed because it was our best ever month...

OOOPPS :huh: Dont think it was ever on as the totals at the bottom add up correct. I will update it when I get home tonight and will then throw myself on to my GPS <_<:huh:

SORTED :huh:

stevep/Gypminer/Cave Troll & Joan/Stuey/Pengy & Tigger/MarcB/G Force/rutson/Bekandian/simply paul/paul G0TLG/firth of forth/pharisee/john stead/Happy Hippo/Belplasca/Inukshuk/Wildtrekker/Froginabogs/

The Hokesters/milvus-milvus/Davy boy/Daisy&me/minstrelcat/Slytherin/DaBeEm/Team Clova/ribel/pyoung1s/jochta/Alibags/Longfram Kev/Haywood Hornet/JackieC/John + Carol/Dallan72/Molinnis Crew/Messe and co/Ricky007/Domheknows/The Phillimore Clan/The Prawn of Happiness/Lizzardman/Villaman./Lost in Space/davester/Harrogate Hunters/The White Family

so that's 49 so far :huh: and have just sent out 30 reminder emails

Closing date is Friday Night (14th)

thanks to all

Had 72 enter in the end, so that's a new record :ph34r:

It will take a few day to finish all the tables as I am doing the 2004 tables at the same time. but I will be as quick as possible. I only did 2 caches this morning so I could come back and work on them ;)

A big thanks to the 123 of you that entered during the year that's 589 entry's in total

Brian (Deego)

ps for those of you who have not paid their entrance fee (one TB that I haven't logged yet) I will be at the NW meet and you can pay me then, if your not going send it with a friend :lol::antenna: :antenna: (I will log more TB's than Pyoung1s)

just in case hydee is reading this and thinks I am soliciting its a joke :lol:;)

It will take a few day to finish all the tables as I am doing the 2004 tables at the same time. but I will be as quick as possible. I only did 2 caches this morning so I could come back and work on them :antenna:

Pfffttt, you could've got up earlier, you know I wanted that bit of fliiping aluminum!

ps for those of you who have not paid their entrance fee (one TB that I haven't logged yet) I will be at the NW meet and you can pay me then,

This trig point TB is just lubly.

just in case hydee is reading this and thinks I am soliciting its a joke :lol: :lol:

:antenna::antenna::ph34r:;):lol:;):antenna::lol::antenna::blink::antenna:;):ph34r:

Now you just treat Trig Point TB with the respect he deserves :o:o:o

I :rolleyes: trigpoints.

The COTM pages are coming along slowley. I have updated around 80 of the 123 profiles, then just need to do the rest of the html tables.

should be by the 20th/21st (bloody works in the way now :D )

Good job Brian, but couldn't you include the top 11 for the total caches found???

Just kidding, happy with my respectable positions but couldn't you have doubled mine as I only go out half the year??? Never mind even in my strongest catagory I would still be one cache behind Pyoung1s.

Well done I'm sure everyone else will appreciate your efforts as much as I have.

Well done as well to all who have entered especially Pyoung1s, Seasider, Simply Paul, and Wildtrekker who topped each cataory.

Must try harder for 2005.