First Time Finder Prize ???

Medic005

I can tell you what one person left locally in Louisville, KY...

I was FIRST FINDER on this cache on March 3, 2004. My log explains my difficulties, but the prize greatly exceeded my effort.

From my note dated May 30, 2004 for GCHT8F:

This cache is now famous all over Southern California. For those of you who do not know, the first finder's prize in this cache was a free roundtrip airline ticket to anywhere Southwest flies. I chose California to visit my best friend and brother-in-law. I went alone and stayed three wonderful weeks and hiked, toured, cached, camped, beached, and took 1000 pictures. I visited San Diego, Palm Springs, San Juan Capistrano, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Big Sur, Carmel, San Francisco, and Marin County, plus every other beach town along the coast and a few inland towns. Every cacher I met got to hear the story...few believed me at first until I supplied details.

All that said, this note is not about me. It is about the generosity and kindness of Eagles61. I sincerely appreciate this unforgettable experience that he made possible. I took full advantage of it and enjoyed it to the fullest.

Thanks Mike.

Peace,

Darrell

Show Me The Cache

FTF prizes can be neat, but don't forget simply adding their name and date to the cache page!

A cool FTF prize would also be one of the CITO shirts they've got on clearance in the Groundspeak shop. $2.99 each right now -- will definately be worn, and has a much higher "perceived value" than the actual cost!