Etrex Venture For Sale

Kermode

Etrex Venture (green)

with a car power adapter

and a Garmin carry case protector.

Could also include MG USA or MG Canada or Topo Canada

Excellent condition. No scratches ,no scuffs, no stains or weird smells.

I can send you photos for verification of condition.

$75 Including shipping. The other one I sold included shipping in the end so Ill do the same with this one.

Here is the proper link to the comparison between Yeelow etrex and Venture.

http://www.garmin.com/products/comparison.jsp

that link doesn't work... something about cookies maybe?

Anyways, the differences at glance between yellow and green is an include basemap of worldwide cities (a dot for center of major cities), and a 1mb memory of Points of Interest Mapsource. The blue has a built in roads database, and 8mb space for additional maps. Also the two higger models have a click stick control.

edit: oh yea the blue legend also can hold 1000 waypoints, instead of the normal 500 (which is like said 'normal', and usually more than enough :laughing: ).

Edited by welch

The only reason I said to email was because I had people saying they were interested here some emailed me some never got back to me etc. etc. then More saying thatthey are interested. So what do I do now, who gets first chance at it, Well thats whay Isiad email me that way it gave a fresh start

Did you get my last email to you? I guess it's no big deal if someone else gets it. It would probably take too long for me to get the money to you through Western Union (it's a busy weekend for me, I've gotta work.)

But if it's still around by Monday or Tuesday when I actually get things done.....

Bec

Well I guess Ive learned a lesson from this. Not to hold it for one person that says they are going to buy it then turn down someone else and then the first person doesnt buy it anyway.Just sell it to the first one who sends money simple as that.

So thats what Ill do. Whoever closes the deal first gets it.

I sent you as personel email Three Little Pigs saying its yours if ya want it. Sorry I just didnt send it to ya right away but like to try and be fair about it.

Hey -- I was totally willing to buy it, but ran into a snag with the needed Master Card for Western Union. I had sent you an email asking if it was okay for you to wait a couple days on this, but didn't get a reply -- which led me to believe that it was okay by you. I was even willing to pay the $18 service fee required by Western Union for the transaction, but I don't have a Master Card handy (I use Visa) -- I was going to get it all taken care of and send you the money on Monday. I asked if you could consider this unit already sold and if there was a problem, please email me. I guess you had a problem with that.

Whatever works -- I won't let the small stuff get to me. It's a great deal at any rate.

Bec