Need Help From A Great Lakes Cacher

capybaron

I made several geo-goofs <_< this past weekend and I am trying to undo some of them. In one case, I unthinkingly picked up a travel bug destined for the Great Lakes. The item in question is Shelagh's Frog TB (TBG632). Since I am not planning a trip to any Great Lake in the near future, I am willing to send the travel bug (USPS or other mutually agreeable delivery service) to someone who is willing to find a suitable Great Lake cache for the Frog. If interested, please send a message through my account on geocaching.com.

Why not just release it? It looks like the bug is about as far west as its been to this point.

Did the owner put a tag on the bug indicating the goal? Part of the fun of owning a TB is just watching where it goes.

If you feel the urge to mail it, let me know. My front door is less than a mile from Lake Erie and I know of several caches that are only feet from the lake.

Why not just release it?  It looks like the bug is about as far west as its been to this point.

In the past I have seen travel bugs wander around the New England area for quite a while. Since I live in southeastern Massachusetts (I picked up the travel bug on a day visit to the Berkshires) I would likely dropped off this TB in a cache significantly further away from its goal. Given the information sheet included with the TB itself, I (somewhat whimsically) wish to try to help the frog to reach its goal (as opposed to contiinuing its tour of New England).

I have two bugs in my possession that are destined for the new England area. I will be making a business trip out that way in December and I will be taking them with me. I will be in New Jersey (across the river from New York). If this bug can get itself up to the Secaucus, NJ, area by the first week in December, I will be more than happy to try to pick it up during my trip. I will be returning to the Chicago, IL, area after that trip, so I can easily place it in a cache outside O'Hare airport. It's a hop, skip and a jump into Lake Michigan from there.