Brookside Area Chicago Late December

Team Neos

For a "interesting" cache, there is a virtual in downtown Chicago based on our new "bean" art.

You can find it here

When you are looking at this one, click on the show nearby caches link (to the left of the map) on the page, there are some virts, micrs and one or two regulars relatively close, 2 on Navy pier and 8 or 9 in the Loop area.

Hope this helps.

Edited by baloo&bd
For a "interesting" cache, there is a virtual in downtown Chicago based on our new "bean" art.

Thanks. That does look interesting, and I am putting it on the list of ones to do in the summer when we go back to visit again. The folks have invited us up in the summer to do the whole downtown must-see tourist thingy---and I plan on showing them the 'hidden' things there that they didn't know about (geocaches and the often overlooked treats that they point to).

Thanks. That does look interesting, and I am putting it on the list of ones to do in the summer when we go back to visit again. The folks have invited us up in the summer to do the whole downtown must-see tourist thingy---and I plan on showing them the 'hidden' things there that they didn't know about (geocaches and the often overlooked treats that they point to).

Also us the show near feature on the beans GC page, there are 3 or 4 micros right near by.

Thanks Baloo&bd for the additional pointers. Some of those sound interesting. My husband has warned his sister that she will be taken out caching, even if its kicking and screaming! Depending on the weather, maybe we will go ahead and hit a couple of the ones downtown.

And special thanks to NervousNick, who emailed a nice list of recommendations, also. Clear the roads, warm up the GPSr, we will be heading out probably Monday (if we can dig out of all this snow down here near Louisville!).