Happy Birthday To Jeremy!

beckerbuns

CR's probably right, but why comment on this thread and not yesterday's one for ClayJar's birthday?

Actually, today is a banner day for geocaching birthdays. A little birdie tells me some of the biggest and best contributers to geocaching share a birthday today.

Happy birthday Jeremy, Leprechaun, 9key, and GPSfun!

All 4 of you have done great things to make the game more enjoyable for the rest of us, thanks! Hope you all enjoy your special day.

Sagittarius is Nov 20 - Dec 20

Uhm, Wh.....The Scorpion October 24 to November 22, I aught to know because I am a Scorpio...

I am now an old lady as of yesterday....thanks for reminding me... :P You just had to do it huh?? You just looove making me feel ooooooold don't ya?

:P:laughing:

Shirley~

Oh....by the way Jeremy, Happy Young Bithday. dadgum people who look like teenagers in their avatars.....

Edited by 2oldfarts (the rockhounders)

Happy Birthday to Jeremy and all others sharing this popular birthdate! And thanks everyone for the good wishes.

I "celebrated" by sneaking off to find a geocache while Little Leprechaun was at her Irish Dancing lesson. It was pretty much a driveby micro, but it was at the edge of a huge park that I know very well. So, I turned it into a 3/4 mile walk, to fit the time I had available. Caches are all what you make of them.

My thanks to Jeremy for listing them all for us, and even more so to the owners for hiding them all for us!