Happy Birthday To Clayjar!

beckerbuns

Well, if ClayJar is the father of geocaching chat, I am the grandfather.

:mad:

I was very honored when ClayJar asked my wife and me to join him, his sister and his sweety at dinner tonight. We had a great time and swapped lots of funny stories. We got done with dinner and we were just chatting and listening to the jazz band.

Dante was making the rounds and came over to our table. He was asking everyone who they were and where they were from and such. He started on ClayJar's side and we mentioned that he had driven from Louisiana to have his birthday dinner here. He asked if ClayJar's sister was his younger sister (of course she said yes) and asked about CJ's sweety. Dante then turned to me and asked if I was his father. I said "You were doing pretty good up to this point." We chuckled a bit and he laughed it off. I honestly don't know if he meant it seriously or just as a joke. It was funny in either case.

It is my honor to be the grandfather of geocaching chat, though I have only stood by as ClayJar has done the work. Comedy is always a good thing, even if I am the object of the joke. Laugh with me, laugh at me, but at least laugh.

Happy Birthday CJ. Thanks.

b9b09c98-d2ca-4679-8e7b-6edcaaa35c8d.jpg