Fnished Putting Together My Signature Item Project

PC Painter

I laminated the cards, punched a hole in the corner, added a tag and my scarab pendant. I'm numbering each tag, and outting it all in a ziploc snack baggie.

1stCard.jpg

I just placed my first one in a cache today. :(

Not that this is major news or anything...heh...I was just pretty thrilled over it all. (I know...I need a life :( )

Very cool!  Good job!  Reminds me of the old "Journey" record covers I had ages ago.

For you youngsters:  Record: something (as a disc or tape) on which images, sound, or data has been recorded.

:(

Heh....there's a good reason for that. I did the artwork for Journey's last album "Red 13", and the artwork for their drummer's (Deen Castronovo) bass drums, two tours ago. The scarabs I design, are with the band in mind, hoping that they'll hire me again.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by PC Painter
Very cool!  Good job!  Reminds me of the old "Journey" record covers I had ages ago.

For you youngsters:  Record: something (as a disc or tape) on which images, sound, or data has been recorded.

Heh....there's a good reason for that. I did the artwork for Journey's last album "Red 13", and the artwork for their drummer's (Deen Castronovo) bass drums, two tours ago. The scarabs I design, are with the band in mind, hoping that they'll hire me again.

Thanks everyone!

Wow! And I just thought I was being funny! Not really a Journey fan anymore (except on some flashback nights), but still love the old artwork!

Since I didn't know you then, I have to say "I know you now!" LOL

Thanks everyone!

Wow! And I just thought I was being funny! Not really a Journey fan anymore (except on some flashback nights), but still love the old artwork!

Since I didn't know you then, I have to say "I know you now!" LOL

LOL....nice to meet you!

PC Painter, that is one cool Signature Item (SI).

I've been kicking around some ideas for a SI of my own. I really like the Trading Cards idea (mentioned in another thread). But adding the little charm to your card! Wow, that is a winner! I think I'll borrow your idea... now if I can just find some inexpensive bee charms.

journey.jpg

Actually....this is the cover I did...

red13.jpg

If you go to my website, you can also see the drum kit artwork I did for them. I guess I need to put up some of my other scarabs on my site, soon.

BUT....that "Arrival" CD is OUTSTANDING. It's actually my favorite Journey album. The songs are terrific!

I laminated the cards, punched a hole in the corner, added a tag and my scarab pendant. I'm numbering each tag, and outting it all in a ziploc snack baggie.

1stCard.jpg

I just placed my first one in a cache today. :(

Not that this is major news or anything...heh...I was just pretty thrilled over it all. (I know...I need a life :( )

Wow! That is an amazing sig item. I'd race to it! Especially for the pendant attached. VERY cool!

"Race you guys to the cache!"