It's Snowing!!!!

M3ZPY

Job aborted in Wendover today due to the rain!! Good excuse to go caching, so did SP's Canal Mania Series!!

Tonight, in Bedford snow!! Strange Met Office station at Cardington (3 Miles from me) reports "slight/drizzle and rain". Perhaps they don't actually look outside!! <_<;)

Nick

Edited by Beds Clangers

Snowing wet snow, not settling yet. Unusual for the Isle of Man as although we have gales very frequently it can be quite mild and warmer than UK. Something to do with the Gulf Stream. My job entails me sometimes to stand on the sidelines of Rugby and Hockey matches and some are scheduled for today. Brrrrrr.

Maybe this odd November weather is the coming of another Ice age. Now there is a subject we can get all hot under the collar about.

Dear Gavotteers, I lived in Albrighton for a few years, how did you know about the weather in that part of the Midlands when you live in Gosport?

:blink: Who needs the telly weather reports - All we need is a cacher in the highlands, one in cornwall, and if we fill the bits in between we have cracked it!

All voluntarily of course :blink:

Well... I'm here and its snowing of course with the odd clear spell to get the black ice setting in too.

Now where's Stuey??

It's snowing here in Shrivenham, near Swindon!  Big flakes too but I don't think it's going to settle, so no snowball fights for us just yet.  :mad:

It snowed here in Aldbourne, near Swindon, for a good couple of hours this afternoon.

Like you, big flakes, but not cold enough to settle.

2nd snowfall of the year!

It's snowing here in Shrivenham, near Swindon!  Big flakes too but I don't think it's going to settle, so no snowball fights for us just yet.  :P

It snowed here in Aldbourne, near Swindon, for a good couple of hours this afternoon.

Like you, big flakes, but not cold enough to settle.

2nd snowfall of the year!

I just looked at a map and found out that you're about 8 miles due south of me, zootalaws!

dull and damp all weekend in bristol - hoped and wished for snow, but it didnt happen :P:laughing:

managed to score 3 caches though - but the only white stuff we saw was a lost whitestuff wooly hat in leigh woods.

ahh well, me sledge (erm, well, me daughters) awaits the lovely snowwy stuff - only a matter of time till we open the curtains and have to call in to work - trapped by the snow!!

I missed the snow !!!! :D

First snow in the winter in Yorkshire and all I knew was when I came back from my 2 day trip to Venice (yes 1 did a couple of caches) I found 6 inches of snow on the top of my car which was parked at Leeds/Bradford Airport.

No snow left in Harrogate, but still a coating on the grass around the area surrounding the airport.

Pity it did not snow harder all over the country and I would have got snowed into Venice, what a shame ! :lol: