Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

Hey Team Tigger,

I see the Big 1000 is near for you. Any special plans for that milestone?

Chris-Team Shydog

Well 2 weeks ago we had planned on finding it when Wulf and I were both together .. However due to some technical difficulties ( like to many DNF's) and lack of daylight we were not able to accomplish the feat .. *sigh* ... so now we are not sure how or when we will be able to reach the goal .

Star

... so now we are not sure how or when we will be able to reach the goal .

Star

You will have to figure out the WHEN. The HOw is easy-You pick out 5 prospective caches, we all meet at the nearest tavern in the a.m. and then do it! Patrick will bring the hot dogs. :ph34r:

You are correct the How is the easy part ... its the When that is the stumper .... mostly because Work is not letting me have much fun ... And well Wulf is busy as well , we wanted to do it together , but I just dont think that will happen at this point ....

Star

Edit to add: And it would be an honor to meet up with LeadDog and Patrick to do this !

Edited by Team Tigger International
Welcome to the ISQ BBG.

...May your arm become sore from throwing film canisters out the window...

(Old ISQ blessing)

I thought all you had to do was take coords and first finder places the film canister for you when they can't find it???

Yeah, and we get the coordinates for the cemeteries off our topo maps, so we don't waste any gas even GOING there.. and you can get cemetery photos off the net, you just have to know what keyword images to google... :ph34r:

Star

You will have to figure out the WHEN. The HOw is easy-You pick out 5 prospective caches, we all meet at the nearest tavern in the a.m. and then do it! Patrick will bring the hot dogs. :laughing:

Well I have been told I am a "HOT" Dog :unsure:

So perhaps I can talk Star into bringing me along again sometime soon .... Well I wont take no for an answer if there is a chance I will get to be with Patrick !

011333f9-6072-488e-b894-e4ea8de48dfc.jpg

USED DOG FOR SALE, CHEAP!!

2c6c54d4-929b-477b-b4da-e06acac54d28.jpg

HHhhhhhhmmmm....no comment on this Patrick?!!?

And who won the bidding on the used white dog? :laughing:

I couldn't get decent offer....

Wow, Lead Dog! You must be more attached to Patrick than you let on!!!! I thought for sure my promise not to hide any more micros in the woods would have gotten ya!!!! :laughing:

Oh, and by the way, I see Trickworm said my coordinates were off also on M3 and M4. So, I'm going to double check them and update if need be.

CAPTAIN RETRIEVER'S ROOKIE LESSON #137...Don't hide micros in the woods on rainy days!!!!!!

Star

You will have to figure out the WHEN. The HOw is easy-You pick out 5 prospective caches, we all meet at the nearest tavern in the a.m. and then do it! Patrick will bring the hot dogs. :laughing:

I guess my question is, how much notice do you need? Us Tiggers move fast and sometimes even we don't know what we're doing.

If you want, you can come to our way cool event cache on October 22.

Wulf

If you want, you can come to our way cool event cache on October 22.

Which event is this? Are you talking about the one listed nfor the 21st?

I think the event on the 22nd is in Australia or Canada or someplace. My passport is out of date, and Patrick can't leave the state, terms of his probation, so we can't go... (If Stinky-Dog violates probation one more time, the judge siad she'll send him to Federal Doggy Prison, the Bee-yotch). <_<

I want to be the first to welcome Team Itchy & Scratchy to the ISQ squad!

Yes, Team Itchy & Scratcy were inducted into the GEOISQ late at night in a ceremony in the Magic Forest. Since we paid off the local constabulary this time, the embarrassisng incident of Flashing red and blue lights, wails of "Whose gonna bail me out" and fugitives running thru the jungle from last time, was not repeated. visit their new cache page (in Wayne county) here:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...28-e09b0766ea99

:D<_<<_<;)

DESMOND THINKS THERE WAS A NUCLEAR WAR! DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID LAST NIGHT? I WAS RIGHT! Y OU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!! :mad:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA!!!!!!!

For those of you onto jumping on the ISQ geocoin bandwagon:

This auction is not even half way over and the $100 mark has been broken, all going to hurricane relief.

*The Shadow* Geocoin

Thanks Shadow!

The auction is now closed and the high bidder paid $237.06, all of which has been donted to the Red Cross for Hurricane Relief.

THANK YOU SHADOW!

AWESOME!!! Hats off to THE SHADOW for donating that coin to help!

For those of you onto jumping on the ISQ geocoin bandwagon:

This auction is not even half way over and the $100 mark has been broken, all going to hurricane relief.

*The Shadow* Geocoin

Thanks Shadow!

The auction is now closed and the high bidder paid $237.06, all of which has been donted to the Red Cross for Hurricane Relief.

THANK YOU SHADOW!

AWESOME!!! Hats off to THE SHADOW for donating that coin to help!

Thanks everyone, but my part in this was minimal. All the credit goes to rupert2 for setting up & managing the auction. Without him, it wouldn't have happened.

All of the bidders deserve a special thanks for making it a success, with an outstanding donation.

I wonder if the winning bidder will come out of secrecy? :ph34r:

:laughing:

And who won the bidding on the used white dog? :laughing:

Authorities in Aspen are looking for the former owner of a brown and white Jack Russell terrier found wandering around town with the word "FREE" written on his side in black letters.

Wulf

And who won the bidding on the used white dog? :)

Authorities in Aspen are looking for the former owner of a brown and white Jack Russell terrier found wandering around town with the word "FREE" written on his side in black letters.

Wulf

Couldn't have been Patrick. Lead Dog is too cheap to give him away!!!! :lol:

On a more serious note:  CONGRATS GOES OUT TO TEAM D&D!! THEY JUST HAD A BABY GIRL THIS MORNING!!

look for a cache to be approved soon in her honor from the proud dad!

If the FTF prize requires diapers, I want nothing to do with it.

Congrats Team D&D

Here's the cache in honor of Team D&D's newest member!

Visit Traditional Cache

It's a GIRL!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...e1-faa6eaf13ec6

Img_0516.jpg

Dachshund cache

10-2-05

"Found cache out in the open. Hard to get into container. Logbook ruined. Left a spider ring. TFTC"

10-2-05

DACHSHUND CACHE

Tried for FTF, but Torry beat us to it. Cache was all wet and had fleas on it. Tried to cover it with stickoflage but it wouldn't let us - kept chewing on the sticks...Took spider ring, left marble TFTC--Lead Dog & Patrick #393

For all of you ISQ nuts out there, a cache find has been made on the first shadow geocoin, by MamaG.

There will be more..............

B)

October 1 by MamaG (496 found)

Found on a great caching day, Angel eye's grabbed the SHADOW ISQ COIN # 48 and we will move it in the morning when we do another run. TFTC TNLN SL

[view this log on a separate page]

B)B)B)