Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

Hey Indiana cachers, the bidding for the customized GeoWoodstock X playing cards begins tomorrow. Since GWX is happening in Indiana, I think it would be awesome to fill the deck with as many Indiana cachers as we can. Who's with us? Bidding closes February 15th. Here's a link to the Card Auction Page for any of you that might be interested. GeoWoodstock X Playing Card Auction

There is still a nice supply of *The Shadow* geocoins rattling around in the pocket of my coat. Sources tell me there are some rather large events coming up in Indiana this summer. Might be a good time to visit an Indiana Spirit Quest or two or maybe a few dozen. You just never know what you might find.

Edited by *The Shadow*

hello ladies and gentlemen any family cachers near indianapolis? trying to organize a family day at a park with lots of caches. my wife thought it was boring until she found her first ammo can and now the whole family is involved.

hello ladies and gentlemen any family cachers near indianapolis? trying to organize a family day at a park with lots of caches. my wife thought it was boring until she found her first ammo can and now the whole family is involved.

Welcome, to be honest this forum is almost dead with everyone moving over to FB. There is a large Indy area FB group that is very active. If you want more info PM me with your FB info and I'll add you to the group.

Jeff

Having read the one above, I'm still going to post. My family and I just started caching this last weekend after Scout daycamp. We are all hooked!! If someone could point me in the direction of how to hook up with Evansville cachers that would be great! Thanks in advance!!

Having read the one above, I'm still going to post. My family and I just started caching this last weekend after Scout daycamp. We are all hooked!! If someone could point me in the direction of how to hook up with Evansville cachers that would be great! Thanks in advance!!

I would recommend checking out local events. That's a great way to meet other cachers.

Hey I am from Indianapolis. Any groups located within indianapolis area? I'm new with only 7 found do far! Thanks in Advance !

Welcome! If you read up to post 5960 it will answer your question. Everyone has opted to move out to facebook. I still get notifications when a new post appears here. Otherwise I rarely come out here myself.

Hey I am from Indianapolis. Any groups located within indianapolis area? I'm new with only 7 found do far! Thanks in Advance !

Welcome Hailme! The Indianapolis area has a very active and enthusiastic bunch of cachers. There are also many events you can attend to get to know your fellow cachers. Search for the newest in Indiana and you will find all the events listed first. GIG dinners (stands for Girls In Geocaching, but not really just for girls) are held monthly and are a good place to start.

If you have a FB account there's a Wabash Valley Geocachers page that's close to Evansville and probably includes cachers from the area.

Events in the Indy area for August go here for the actual links to the event pages - http://www.geocaching.com/local/default.aspx?state_id=15

08/05/2012 Domo Arigato- GIG Tabemono by TeamAdorkable

08/07/2012 2 Late 4 Lunch? Round 36 by drgoby

08/18/2012 INDY AFTER DARK: The Experience by jkparmfamily

08/20/2012 Monday McCloud Hiking Spree by Yodaboyz

08/22/2012 Indy Area Ice Cream Social #7 by Pirate 4 Hire

08/25/2012 Geo Minions' Beach Bash by Geo Minions

08/26/2012 Goat's Geist Paddle Fest Part Deux by dbbolling