Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

I am running my Teardrop over to the park early in the morning, fixing a small problem with my puzzle cache and replacing one of the caches in the park for the owner. Maybe do a little cleaning up around the shelter and then heading home for lunch with the wife. Finish packing up for the Picnic on Sat. and maybe mow the yard. So I guess I will be there tomorrow!!

I am running my Teardrop over to the park early in the morning, fixing a small problem with my puzzle cache and replacing one of the caches in the park for the owner. Maybe do a little cleaning up around the shelter and then heading home for lunch with the wife. Finish packing up for the Picnic on Sat. and maybe mow the yard. So I guess I will be there tomorrow!!

That's the first time I've seen you type wife, made me think for half a second ("who's he talking about?") Then it clicked! ;) The WHOLE crew will be there Saturday! Us, Dubble Trouble, Ali Kat, and cacher to be named in the future...

Shhh... I am trying to sleep :laughing:

I hope to do a little GEOCACHING IN INDIANA on Saturday. I am planning a quick trip down to Raccoon Lake to meet up with the Indiana Chapter of Teardrop Trailer owners. They are having a campout this weekend and one of the activities they have planned is Geocaching!! It should be a fun day.

We happened on a very cool event going on at the Dick's Sporting Goods store at Castleton Square Mall today. They had a Jr. Geocaching Event where they gave the kids "coordinates" and a map of the store layout. They also rec'd a tag with a State Park related question. They had to use a grid on the map and the coords to figure out where in the store a matching tag was located - the tag had the answer to the question. Once the answer was found, you gave it to the event coordinator and you received a prize. Milo had a ball and we thought it was a terrific promotion idea! The odd thing is that his prize was a pack of firestarters... not so sure about that one. LOL

They had representatives from Summit Lake State Park there too. We had a very interesting conversation about upcoming events & we're really looking forward to a trip we were already planning to Summit Lake in July.

Just started Geocaching today! Man, this is fun! My hubby, son, mom and myself all went out this afternoon and found 3 out of the 5 we were after so I would consider it a productive day! :D Just wanted to say hello to all my fellow cachers!

It may not be too late before you're addicted... :P

Just started Geocaching today! Man, this is fun! My hubby, son, mom and myself all went out this afternoon and found 3 out of the 5 we were after so I would consider it a productive day! :D Just wanted to say hello to all my fellow cachers!

It may not be too late before you're addicted... :P

That's ok! I'll just replace an old addiction with this new one! At least this addiction gives me some exercise! LOL

Just started Geocaching today! Man, this is fun! My hubby, son, mom and myself all went out this afternoon and found 3 out of the 5 we were after so I would consider it a productive day! :blink: Just wanted to say hello to all my fellow cachers!

It may not be too late before you're addicted... :unsure:

That's ok! I'll just replace an old addiction with this new one! At least this addiction gives me some exercise! LOL

Welcome to the Addiction !

Star

This is an automated message from Geocaching

You are receiving this email because you are the owner of this listing.

Team Marshy found CrossRoads Road Crosses #2: RR Crossing (Unknown Cache) at 5/31/2009

Log Date: 5/31/2009

As if history was repeating itself. No sooner did we find this cache and take a picture, a train came zooming through. Some idiot decided to try and run across the tracks at the last minute. I kid you not, he missed being hit by just a few feet. The conductor was waving his arm out the train's window and yelling and waving his finger at the kid. I just couldn't believe that as we were finishing this particular cache, history almost repeated itself in front of me and my family's own eyes. Scary stuff right there!!

Visit this log entry at the below address:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LU...e2-f4bf1a0691d6

Visit CrossRoads Road Crosses #2: RR Crossing

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...8a-f9bcc52d7aef

:P:D

It was a great weekend for caching! We (me and Kevinjunior_2000) made 13 finds of 22 total caches. We also were able place 2 new ones, and each got our first FTF's!

Thank goodness the rain held out until early this morning

Happy June!

:P

Edited by Gumby11883

Hey guys! I swear I'm still alive, I've been doing well just haven't been caching in 2 years :D I hope to break the seemingly never ending drought soon. I've noticed that it seems like 50%-75% of my previous finds are now gone! Looks like I've got more to look for! Hope everyone has been doing well!

-Patrick

P.S. you can email me at pmaholm at gmail dot com.

Hey guys! I swear I'm still alive, I've been doing well just haven't been caching in 2 years :) I hope to break the seemingly never ending drought soon. I've noticed that it seems like 50%-75% of my previous finds are now gone! Looks like I've got more to look for! Hope everyone has been doing well!

-Patrick

wow , 2 years without a cache ... that sucks dude .. you need to get back up on that horse ! :):D:D

Hey guys! I swear I'm still alive, I've been doing well just haven't been caching in 2 years :) I hope to break the seemingly never ending drought soon. I've noticed that it seems like 50%-75% of my previous finds are now gone! Looks like I've got more to look for! Hope everyone has been doing well!

-Patrick

wow , 2 years without a cache ... that sucks dude .. you need to get back up on that horse ! :):D:D

No kiddin' if I go a week without one I go nuts.

This Indiana Geocacher went caching in WV this past week , let me tell you about Terrain ... yep they have it and lots of it LOL ! Good Luck finding a 1 anywhere in WV .. just remember if you happen to find yourself that way ... There sure are a LOT of REALLY big HILLS !! ( we call em mountains but the locals told me once a few years back that "them aint mountains thems Hills !)

Star

Hey all We've just started this obsession a few weeks ago and just this weekend will log just over a hundred finds! We are planning to go to GeoBash next weekend and look forward to meeting some fellow crazies! lol We are located in the NE corner of Indiana so we cache in IN, MI and OH.